• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

lodging info

TxGriz

DONOR
Just in case I can break away and the wife and I decide to come for the Appy State game anyone have any recommendations for accommodations that might be available for the game?

i might be jumping off the moon, with eric holder in tow. we'll likely land in missoula, from where eric will probably flee. can anyone help me out with a room?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc_Ycnqm1Cc[/youtube]

We just booked a room at the Super 8 on Brooks but we plan to get in late, get up early and go have breakfast and head for our cabin up on the Swan. Pretty simple needs.

Had a tough time finding a room at my usual spots over a week ago. Holiday Inn downtown was gone, so was Red Lion. Holiday Inn Express booked and so was the Hampton. Ended up going back to the old standbye, Value Inn.

Stuff near downtown and campus was pretty much gone about 10 days ago. The really terrible place a block up from the Holiday (Motel 6, Super 8, what the hell is that place??), but it's a complete dump and they wanted over 100 smacks. Please.

You might try the Red Lion. They had a FEW rooms when I booked a week or so ago.

EverettGriz said:
Stuff near downtown and campus was pretty much gone about 10 days ago. The really terrible place a block up from the Holiday (Motel 6, Super 8, what the hell is that place??), but it's a complete dump and they wanted over 100 smacks. Please.

You might try the Red Lion. They had a FEW rooms when I booked a week or so ago.

Quality Inn still had a few rooms on reserve.

Latest posts

Back