• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Live tweets from today's scrimmage thru the wind/rain/snow

BWahlberg

DONOR
Making the trek to Ronan with Mr Titleist today - unless it's pouring rain I'll be passing along the usual scrimmage observations via twitter!

http://www.twitter.com/bwahlberg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Griz1 said:
Thanks Brint I am anxious to hearing what your observations are.

It's too bad the injuries have piled up, we've already got some main players like Wags and Poehls out from off-season surgery but it's looking like TraVon Van, Brock Coyle, Mitch Saylor, Curtis White, and Brett Kirschner will also be out.

BWahl and Titleist road tripping together.......

Will the weather be nice enough to take the bike
images

or will they be taking the car
images

:D :D :D

For those of us not in the area Brint what is the weather and ground conditions like? Is it windy? Do they have a sprin-turf type of field or am I just thinking that?

Thanks.

Griz1 said:
For those of us not in the area Brint what is the weather and ground conditions like? Is it windy? Do they have a sprin-turf type of field or am I just thinking that?

Thanks.

...And what are you wearing, Brint?

grizfnz said:
BWahl and Titleist road tripping together.......

Will the weather be nice enough to take the bike
images

or will they be taking the car
images

:D :D :D

With a couple free spirits like these two, they'll definitely be riding the bike. Rain or shine. :ugeek:

Griz1 said:

Thanks.
Just got back. Ground conditions were fine as, yes it is sprint turf. Yes it was windy. Fairly cold as well.

Back