• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Little Help for an OPSU fan?

AggieMan

Active member
I really wanted wanted to come up for the game....to see Montana, experience a UM football game (I hear it is a lot of fun), to watch the Aggies and see how the respond to one of their biggest challenges ever, oh yeah, and collect on some of those free beers I was promised by several Griz fans.........but I couldn't get it scheduled around work requirements.

I think the game will be televised regionally up in your area. Who is televising it? Does anyone know if the broadcast is available via one of the satellite channels? Or, is there someplace in Southeast Texas or the Houston area that Griz fans congregate and it will be shown?

What about a video webcast of the game? I poked around a few places and I didn't see this game on the webcast schedule, maybe because there is not great interest in this match game, maybe it is a home game?

If there is no video webcast, I am sure there must be a radio broadcast fed over the internet. Any recommendations on where the best place to listen in for the radio broad cast?

And finally, if we there isn't a way to watch the game down this way, would one of you be kind enough to record the game and send it to me?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Here is to a good clean, injury free game for all.
 
Hey, Aggieman! Sorry you weren't able to make arrangements to make a trip up to Montana for the game! I'm sure you would have had a blast and been treated like a king like all visiting fans are when they visit!

As for the game, you can watch it online for free at BigSkyTV.org. All you'll have to do is register (all free) and download a few things that will allow you to watch the game, and you'll be good to go! The broadcast will be the same as it is up here on cable. I'm not sure about any places around Houston to watch the game as I tried finding some myself while I was down there. But BigSkyTv will be your best option to watch the game down there! :thumb:
 
Houston
The Fox and Hound
Suzanne
Jesse Kropp
832--232-7020

That is who handles the cat/Griz satellite parties. They may have a Griz party where you can watch it for a great experience.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
get'em_griz said:
Hey, Aggieman! Sorry you weren't able to make arrangements to make a trip up to Montana for the game! I'm sure you would have had a blast and been treated like a king like all visiting fans are when they visit!

As for the game, you can watch it online for free at BigSkyTV.org. All you'll have to do is register (all free) and download a few things that will allow you to watch the game, and you'll be good to go! The broadcast will be the same as it is up here on cable. I'm not sure about any places around Houston to watch the game as I tried finding some myself while I was down there. But BigSkyTv will be your best option to watch the game down there! :thumb:

The BigSkyTv schedule doesn't show the Montana OPSU game being webcast this weekend. Which is disappointing.
 
bylarke said:
get'em_griz said:
Hey, Aggieman! Sorry you weren't able to make arrangements to make a trip up to Montana for the game! I'm sure you would have had a blast and been treated like a king like all visiting fans are when they visit!

As for the game, you can watch it online for free at BigSkyTV.org. All you'll have to do is register (all free) and download a few things that will allow you to watch the game, and you'll be good to go! The broadcast will be the same as it is up here on cable. I'm not sure about any places around Houston to watch the game as I tried finding some myself while I was down there. But BigSkyTv will be your best option to watch the game down there! :thumb:

The BigSkyTv schedule doesn't show the Montana OPSU game being webcast this weekend. Which is disappointing.


Wow. That would be disappointing. But it may just be an oversight. I believe that all games played at a BSC facility are broadcast on BSTV.

Aggieman, the game will also be available if you can find a bar with an FTA satellite system (and knows how to use it). But both of those things can be a bit of a challenge.
 
AggieMan said:
I really wanted wanted to come up for the game....to see Montana, experience a UM football game (I hear it is a lot of fun), to watch the Aggies and see how the respond to one of their biggest challenges ever, oh yeah, and collect on some of those free beers I was promised by several Griz fans.........but I couldn't get it scheduled around work requirements.

I think the game will be televised regionally up in your area. Who is televising it? Does anyone know if the broadcast is available via one of the satellite channels? Or, is there someplace in Southeast Texas or the Houston area that Griz fans congregate and it will be shown?

What about a video webcast of the game? I poked around a few places and I didn't see this game on the webcast schedule, maybe because there is not great interest in this match game, maybe it is a home game?

If there is no video webcast, I am sure there must be a radio broadcast fed over the internet. Any recommendations on where the best place to listen in for the radio broad cast?

And finally, if we there isn't a way to watch the game down this way, would one of you be kind enough to record the game and send it to me?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Here is to a good clean, injury free game for all.


Sorry you can't make the game but please inform all other Aggie fans who can make it to come by our tailgate for free beverages. Lot "M", can't miss it, have carved mascot, Monte and Mo in the back of my pickup and loud music.
 
Gogriz.com is also showing that you can watch the broadcast on there. Just go to the football scheduel and there it will give you the option to watch it. You have to subscribe though and last year it was $8 a month. They usually have the radio broadcast listed there also which is free but I don't see it this time which is strange. The tunein website also shows that they cover KGVO which is the station the griz games are on but I'm not familiar with how it works. Hope you at least get to enjoy it somehow though nothing is like actually being there.
 
The Big Sky Conference press release this week shows

Oklahoma Panhandle State (1-2) at #9 Montana (2-0)
TV: Max Media Montana
Internet: gogriz.com
 
The tunein website also shows that they cover KGVO which is the station the griz games are on but I'm not familiar with how it works

Unfortunately (and this SUCKS!) even if you pay your money to gogriz.com they block the internet streams for all cell phone applications.
 
Back
Top