• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let's Take it One Game at a Time!

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Time to focus on Oklahoma Panhandle State, Griz fans.

Oh, wait.

shiny-object.jpg

………half thinks we would roll NDSU and the other half has NDSU’s cock shoved so far down their throat I am surprised they are able to post.

#bromance

Raider said:
………half thinks we would roll NDSU and the other half as NDSU’s cock shoved so far down their throat I am surprised they are able to post.

#bromance

I'm in the middle. I think we're capable of beating them, but saying we'd roll them is just silly.

Anyway, Griz 65, Panhandler State 13

We should take this one game at a time.

One national championship game at a time!

So after we roll NDSU in the 'natty this year who are we going to beat in the 2014 national championship?

[/sarcasm]

If we're up for a real challenge, we should try to take it two games at a time. The season would be quicker, but it might be tough logistically.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why, this entire site thinks we would roll NDSU........... :roll:

Seriously you cant make this sh*t up.

:coffee:

I surely don't think we would roll them and it is very safe to say it would/will (I hope we get the chance) be very tough to beat them. There will likely be at least a couple of regular season games this year that we will be pressed to win in all honesty. Pretty early to be riding the high horse many of us are. I will say although the competition is fierce this year we seem to have a very determined and disciplined team, based on the little we have seen. I would like to think (hope) we do get a shot at NDSU and as a Griz fan I hope they have a bad day and we have an exceptional one. Without that hope what is there to play for? I'd cringe to hear MD telling his team right now "Well go out and play your hardest every game but just so you know.....don't get your hopes up because if we meet The Bison they will kick our asses." *This is me holding a lighter above my head, swaying my arms side to side, humming "we believe" or whatever other cheesy "we can do this" song people hum when they must overcome a huge obstacle.* Is "We Believe" even a song? Just being an optimist....that's all.

AllWeatherFan said:
Boy, this thread went a different direction than I expected.

Shocking. Back to your original post. Yep. a big win really gets people rolling; folks have us winning the BSC and going to the Chipper already. I can't imagine us not steamrolling OPSU, but huge mistake to overlook anyone.

Just play them with respect and the outcome should be obvious, then the real tests begin!!
Let the revenge tour continue :evil:

mikegriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Boy, this thread went a different direction than I expected.

Shocking. Back to your original post. Yep. a big win really gets people rolling; folks have us winning the BSC and going to the Chipper already. I can't imagine us not steamrolling OPSU, but huge mistake to overlook anyone.
If we lose to OPSU I propose that we burn WaGriz down there and then

Raider said:
………half thinks we would roll NDSU and the other half has NDSU’s cock shoved so far down their throat I am surprised they are able to post.

#bromance

+1

Latest posts

Back