• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let's look forward to PSU...

JayLarson

After watching alot of the Cal Poly vs PSU game, I fully expect our Griz to have their hands full with the Viks. I always thought the abbreviation of Vikings was the Vikes, but who am I to judge what it says on their jerseys. They have a very talented team on offense, and their receiver number 1 is a huge concern for me, he is big, strong and fast and there is no way that Goodwin can cover him 1 on 1 on deep balls.

Their quarterback runs and throws and the way our d ends and backers kept getting sucked inside we may have trouble defending him on option plays. Remember that Pflugrad play where the quarterback ran to the outside then threw a lateral to the wideout, I saw PSU run that play for yardage at least 3 times.

I am not sure about their pass defense as Poly does not throw much, but they did give up a few huge pass plays when their safeties got sucked up to the line.

Having the home field should help the Griz out to beat PSU, but I am thinking it will be a close game, might come down to a field goal. Good thing Worst is our kicker now.

I hope our line can fix the problems from last week, I think PSU will blitz plenty, we need to take advantage of the 5 to 10 yard pass and get some yards after catch.

Hopefully the Griz can bounce back after a big conference loss, they don't have much of a choice because if they lose every game from here on out becomes a must win. Let's put the negativity of the Saturday night behind us and hope it is just a speed bump like the Sacramento State game was a couple seasons ago. GO GRIZ!!

JayLarson said:
After watching alot of the Cal Poly vs PSU game, I fully expect our Griz to have their hands full with the Viks. I always thought the abbreviation of Vikings was the Vikes, but who am I to judge what it says on their jerseys. They have a very talented team on offense, and their receiver number 1 is a huge concern for me, he is big, strong and fast and there is no way that Goodwin can cover him 1 on 1 on deep balls.

Their quarterback runs and throws and the way our d ends and backers kept getting sucked inside we may have trouble defending him on option plays. Remember that Pflugrad play where the quarterback ran to the outside then threw a lateral to the wideout, I saw PSU run that play for yardage at least 3 times.

I am not sure about their pass defense as Poly does not throw much, but they did give up a few huge pass plays when their safeties got sucked up to the line.

Having the home field should help the Griz out to beat PSU, but I am thinking it will be a close game, might come down to a field goal. Good thing Worst is our kicker now.

I hope our line can fix the problems from last week, I think PSU will blitz plenty, we need to take advantage of the 5 to 10 yard pass and get some yards after catch.

Hopefully the Griz can bounce back after a big conference loss, they don't have much of a choice because if they lose every game from here on out becomes a must win. Let's put the negativity of the Saturday night behind us and hope it is just a speed bump like the Sacramento State game was a couple seasons ago. GO GRIZ!!

Can you change the last name of Worst? Makes for a confusing read

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How does that make for a confusing read? Maybe mentioning a kicker in a post is something rare to most people but not sure how it is confusing.

Back