• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let's Dance!

Been up since 4:30. Can't sleep so might as well get this awesome day going. Been watching youtube buzzer beater videos. Wow can't wait for tonight!

SeaGrizluvr said:
Been up since 4:30. Can't sleep so might as well get this awesome day going. Been watching youtube buzzer beater videos. Wow can't wait for tonight!

Glad I wasn't the only one.

Win, lose or draw (well, a draw isn't possible) I'll be proud to have the Griz front and center on the tube tonight. I've tossed a mini viewing party together; head count is 6 so far. Go Griz!

This is one of those days I wish I could sleep till about 5 tonight so I didn't have to wait the entire day.

These Weber fans supporting us just confirms how classy most everyone associated with their program is! I hope Weber State keeps thrashing their opponents and wins that tournament. Truly.

GrizPony said:
These Weber fans supporting us just confirms how classy most everyone associated with their program is! I hope Weber State keeps thrashing their opponents and wins that tournament. Truly.

+1

I wonder if my boss realizes I'm not going to get squat done today. Hopefully CBS still has the fake excel spreadsheet you can click to and minimize the stream when the boss walks in. :thumb:

Griz2k said:
I wonder if my boss realizes I'm not going to get squat done today. Hopefully CBS still has the fake excel spreadsheet you can click to and minimize the stream when the boss walks in. :thumb:

I have been in your position many times. Last year, and again this year, I just gave in and did a little work from home and am getting ready to do nothing but watch some bball today and tomorrow.

The first Thursday and Friday of March Madness should be national holidays. No one does anything anyways, might as well stimulate the economy buy buying beer/brats/whatever and having parties instead of sitting on the computer or taking long lunches and skipping out early to catch up on your game, office pool, etc.

I was going to shave today... but then I realized that my beard could be lucky. I think I'll keep it for at leaet one more day! :grin:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I wish the game was on now... I have been drinking moose drool, and I'll have to drink a pot of coffee later, because the moose makes me snooze!!! :thumb:

GrizMusician said:
I was going to shave today... but then I realized that my beard could be lucky. I think I'll keep it for at leaet one more day! :grin:

If we win today, you better keep that beard! :thumb:

get'em_griz said:
GrizMusician said:

If we win today, you better keep that beard! :thumb:

:thumb:

Allright, I was just about to shave, got about a 7 day goin on, but I'm keeping it

BEARDS UNITE!!!

For VICTORY

Latest posts

Back