• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lamar University

Buttesportsfan

Well-known member
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......
 
Sure glad we have cat idiots to start worthless threads like this when there's already 18 threads concerning our OPS game.


Btw, tool, have you checked out Colorado Penitentiary or whoever the eff you guys play this week?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EverettGriz said:
Sure glad we have cat idiots to start worthless threads like this when there's already 18 threads concerning our OPS game.


Btw, tool, have you checked out Colorado Penitentiary or whoever the eff you guys play this week?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just was not sure that you knew how big of a patsy you were playing... 75-0?? Are you going to thank O'Day for that game as well?? :thumb:

BTW - Colorado Mesa is 1-0 after a 34-0 victory.....
 
Uhhhh, yeah, dumbshit. There are 19 threads regarding that game which mention the score, including at least one on the first page of the Board.


At least Griz fans agree both games -- like you -- are f-cking jokes. You cat fans pretend like Colorado Pesos are as good as Ohio State.

BTW, you're a troll. Go away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......
I thought you were referring to our last regular season game in November...As your once hopeful outlook is now in complete shambles...you resort to the spoiled brat that was sent to his room approach. :lol: As a scat you may be old enough to remember when you as a butte pr!ck had a solid grip on a fair amount of mining city talent...a d-bag named "Earl" blew that for you in '87...and you've never recovered. :eek: While, you've made a good run by "your" standards... it's used ass wipe in the land of plenty... continue on and attempt to salvage "mediocrity"....serf. Come, late November... we shall march into your village and insert our sword into your numb carcass...once again you'll return to "feeble football futility". :egriz:
 
rimrockgriz said:
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......
I thought you were referring to our last regular season game in November...As your once hopeful outlook is now in complete shambles...you resort to the spoiled brat that was sent to his room approach. :lol: As a scat you may be old enough to remember when you as a butte pr!ck had a solid grip on a fair amount of mining city talent...a d-bag named "Earl" blew that for you in '87...and you've never recovered. :eek: While, you've made a good run by "your" standards... it's used ass wipe in the land of plenty... continue on and attempt to salvage "mediocrity"....serf. Come, late November... we shall march into your village and insert our sword into your numb carcass...once again you'll return to "feeble football futility". :egriz:

:lol: :lol: you sound just like EVERY Billings wus i have ever met.... your "dungeons and dragons" fantasy is similar to EVERY rant that Billings pussies are known for.... thanks for not letting me down!
 
I think it's time we ban this screen name just like the others.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EverettGriz said:
Uhhhh, yeah, dumbshit. There are 19 threads regarding that game which mention the score, including at least one on the first page of the Board.

WOW - 19 threads??.... if the UM was not such an esteemed accounting school i might call BS....
 
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......

Wow, a cat fan commenting on the ease of UM's schedule. Ironic.
 
grizbrokebacker1 said:
EverettGriz said:
I think it's time we ban this screen name just like the others.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nut up big boy.

Coming from the likes of you, I don't even want to CONSIDER what that post means!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Griz2k said:
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......

Wow, a cat fan commenting on the ease of UM's schedule. Ironic.

well is certainly does not take a UM accounting student to figure out that UM's first 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-4... :thumb:
 
Buttesportsfan said:
Griz2k said:
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......

Wow, a cat fan commenting on the ease of UM's schedule. Ironic.

well is certainly does not take a UM accounting student to figure out that UM's first 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-4... :thumb:
But it would take 3 :msugrad: to figure it out.
 
Buttesportsfan said:
Griz2k said:
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......

Wow, a cat fan commenting on the ease of UM's schedule. Ironic.

well is certainly does not take a UM accounting student to figure out that UM's first 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-4... :thumb:

So you can count, good for you! Now go away and worry about the cat's schedule. God, why do I even respond to idiot cat fans. I'll never learn.
 
Buttesportsfan said:
Just was not sure that you knew how big of a patsy you were playing... 75-0?? Are you going to thank O'Day for that game as well?? :thumb:

BTW - Colorado Mesa is 1-0 after a 34-0 victory.....
Mesa is pretty proud after beating NAIA Menlo College, which had been blown out the week before by Carroll, 51-7.
 
Don't forget, as of this moment, RMC is the has the most wins of any college team in this fine nation.
 
Buttesportsfan said:
Griz2k said:
Buttesportsfan said:
Lamar University is a pretty unknown program that fielded a football team only since 2010....
Dont know much about them but they must be a powerhouse because they beat UM's 3rd opponent (OPSU) 75-0....

Cupcake schedule indeed......

Wow, a cat fan commenting on the ease of UM's schedule. Ironic.

well is certainly does not take a UM accounting student to figure out that UM's first 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-4... :thumb:
You realize msu opponents are also 1-4. With the lone win being vs a naia school?
Liberty just gave Monmouth an ass whooping....liberty! And they looked just as good as msu doing it.
 
Back
Top