• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Lady Griz vs. ISU

OregonStateFan

Excellent first quarter followed by a horrible second quarter. Trail 29-33.

As good as Gfeller is, her post defense is below average at best.

Need to make some shots in the second half. I believe with a win we play Idaho, a loss Idaho State.

Outside of the first quarter and the first five minutes of the fourth quarter, the Lady Griz did not play well and were lucky to leave ISU with a win.

However, the Lady Griz now have their most wins and highest conference finish since 2014-15 and will now play Idaho for their first Big Sky tourney win since 17-18 and first appearance in the semifinals since 2014-15.

That game got very physical down the stretch with ISU looking like a much tougher team, which surprises me considering we have bartsch out there. If the game was 30 seconds longer, I think the ladies leave Pokey with an L.

PeauxRouge said:
That game got very physical down the stretch with ISU looking like a much tougher team, which surprises me considering we have bartsch out there. If the game was 30 seconds longer, I think the ladies leave Pokey with an L.

All the teams are much more competitive towards the end of regular season (they especially rally on pressure defense against us). ISU really put the defense on Carmen, (7 turnovers, 35 min 10 pts). Dani was off scoring, but had 14 amazing rebounds + 5 assists. Glad we have a well talented roster, where some players have an off game scoring, in this game Maggie, Mack and Gina made it happen. Macy seemed a little off her game, like to see MJ shoot more (she is a force on defense). Like our passing and going to the hoop!

Back