• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz Versus Georgia Predictions

I'm gonna hope for some major mojo from lots of fans present and the Spokane "homecourt" advantage, and say the Lady Griz will win -- no point predictions.

'68griz said:
I'm gonna hope for some major mojo from lots of fans present and the Spokane "homecourt" advantage, and say the Lady Griz will win -- no point predictions.

sounds good...I'm jumping on your wagon.

'68griz said:
Yeah but didn't that "homecourt" theory not work for the gals last time?

garizzalies said:
'68griz said:
Yeah but didn't that "homecourt" theory not work for the gals last time?

If you are talking about the UCLA game-- it was OH SO CLOSE.....

Georgia 66
Lady Griz 38

Same result as last time in 2000. 2000 lg team had a better offense than this year's team, but this year's team has better defense. Therefore lower score by both teams. Of coure, i hope I am wrong and LG surprises me with a win.

TrueGriz said:
Georgia 66
Lady Griz 38

Same result as last time in 2000. 2000 lg team had a better offense than this year's team, but this year's team has better defense. Therefore lower score by both teams. Of coure, i hope I am wrong and LG surprises me with a win.

A 28 point loss prediction from a "True"Griz? Mmm...

As much as I'd love a Lady Griz upset, I'm afraid I'll have to paraphrase one of Yogi Berra's quotes -- it's going to get late early.

OldtiredGRiz said:
As much as I'd love a Lady Griz upset, I'm afraid I'll have to paraphrase one of Yogi Berra's quotes -- it's going to get late early.

Speed Kills! Gonna be hard to get an open shot.

Silvertip said:
TrueGriz said:
Georgia 66
Lady Griz 38

Even a true Griz fan has to face reality some times.

Griz2k said:
Silvertip said:
TrueGriz said:
Georgia 66
Lady Griz 38

Even a true Griz fan has to face reality some times.

You face reality if you lose, not before you play the game!

as much i'd luv to see lady griz get stomped into the ground i have to go with my head on this one and say that there gonna dominate goergia something like 52-48

JAKEweezy93 said:
as much i'd luv to see lady griz get stomped into the ground i have to go with my head on this one and say that there gonna dominate goergia something like 52-48

I can't tell if you really are tremendously stupid or extremely intelligent and just playing us all like fiddles. Either way, you make me laugh weezy. :lol:

Back