• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz-Griz game time conflict?

cannonball

Well-known member
DONOR
Not knowing the Women's bracket, is it possible that both our teams will be playing at the same time, or are the brackets started on off setting days?
 
cannonball said:
Not knowing the Women's bracket, is it possible that both our teams will be playing at the same time, or are the brackets started on off setting days?

I think the Lady games begin a couple days later then the men.
 
Ashamed said:
cannonball said:
Not knowing the Women's bracket, is it possible that both our teams will be playing at the same time, or are the brackets started on off setting days?

I think the Lady games begin a couple days later then the men.

So your thought is the Lady games would begin on 3/25 or so?
 
cannonball said:
Ashamed said:
cannonball said:
Not knowing the Women's bracket, is it possible that both our teams will be playing at the same time, or are the brackets started on off setting days?

I think the Lady games begin a couple days later then the men.

So your thought is the Lady games would begin on 3/25 or so?

Yes, but don't trust my thinking. I know I don't. ;)
 
Well if your thinking is correct, that would be great. Being reitred, I can watch games at anytime, as long as they are not at the same time!!!
 
cannonball said:
Well if your thinking is correct, that would be great. Being reitred, I can watch games at anytime, as long as they are not at the same time!!!

That is why they invented 2 TV's, or the magical DVR machine.
 
Ashamed said:
cannonball said:
Well if your thinking is correct, that would be great. Being reitred, I can watch games at anytime, as long as they are not at the same time!!!

That is why they invented 2 TV's, or the magical DVR machine.

Good points to raise, but watching a DVR is not to great when you already know the outcome, and watching 2 TV's is like missing half the game on both games, even with split vision. Can not see two things at once.
 
cannonball said:
Ashamed said:
cannonball said:
Well if your thinking is correct, that would be great. Being reitred, I can watch games at anytime, as long as they are not at the same time!!!

That is why they invented 2 TV's, or the magical DVR machine.

Good points to raise, but watching a DVR is not to great when you already know the outcome, and watching 2 TV's is like missing half the game on both games, even with split vision. Can not see two things at once.

Two problems with your thinking.

One, you have 2 eyes, you have 2 TV's. Problem solved there.

Two, how would you know the outcome if you have been watching the Men play? After the game, you take a leak, grab some more refreshments and snacks, sit back down and watch the Women play.

I am here to solve your problems.

:thumb:
 
Back
Top