• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz 65, Wildcats 74, Overtime

TrueGriz

Lady Griz lost again in overtime. I do not think the Lady Griz won an overtime game for quite sometime.

Have this feeling that both men's and women's tournaments are going to be in Ogden. Excellent chance of it.

Weber State women's team could have tournament almost wrapped up if they beat Bobcats this saturday with most of their remaining schedule at home and those on the road against teams at the bottom of the standings. Bobcats may be undefeated, but they have the toughest schedule ahead of them.

Lady Griz are out as far as I am concerned in hosting the league tournament.

So basketball is almost at an end here in Missoula.

Only two more basketball games and then spring football will be just around the corner. Can't wait.

TrueGriz said:
So basketball is almost at an end here in Missoula.

Only two more basketball games and then spring football will be just around the corner. Can't wait.

Does the women's tournament work like the men's, where the 3 and 4 seeds host a first round game?

Grizbeer said:
Does the women's tournament work like the men's, where the 3 and 4 seeds host a first round game?

No, that is just for the men's tournament.

For the men's team, even with the loss to Weber State at home, still have a decent chance to make it to 3rd or 4th. I doubt Montana State men's team will beat Weber State even at home. I am confident Griz will beat Bengals here in Missoula. I also predict Griz will beat the Bobcats plus one more road game. If this happens, I think 3rd place is very achievable for the men's team. If Montana only wins the remaining home games, have a chance to place 4th. I hope so. I do not want to bid adieu to the basketball season so early. At this time, I won't be able to travel to any games because to busy with other stuff.

Latest posts

Back