• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Krysko beats Monty

Unwrittengriz

DONOR
Utah beats Cal in OT. Larry K takes his Utes with a losing record into a Pac 12 semi vs. the winner of Oregon/Washington.

Nothing short of a remarkable peformance by Larry's boys---especially in crunch time and just befuddled Cal in the OT. Now they face a team (Oregon or Waashington) both of whom they have beaten earlier this year.

Side note--Walton has to go. He is the most verbose, overy analytical moron ever seen as a commentator. Can him!

Oregon beat UW in overtime. Utah beat Oregon in SLC last week. Very possible LK could get Utah into the Pas 12 Championship game.

griz71 said:
Nothing short of a remarkable peformance by Larry's boys---especially in crunch time and just befuddled Cal in the OT. Now they face a team (Oregon or Waashington) both of whom they have beaten earlier this year.

Side note--Walton has to go. He is the most verbose, overy analytical moron ever seen as a commentator. Can him!

How about a double canning? I would can Monty after yet another flame out. Has that guy ever won a big game? Mister February. Lots of wins at Montana but never the big one to my recollection?

grizophile said:
griz71 said:

How about a double canning? I would can Monty after yet another flame out. Has that guy ever won a big game? Mister February. Lots of wins at Montana but never the big one to my recollection?

well, he's made a pretty nice career out of it anyways. :lol:

Back