• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kroy out

grizindabox

DONOR
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 12m
#Falcons DE Kroy Biermann will be going on Injured Reserve with a torn Achilles. Brutal. Same with Bradie Ewing

What the hell!? The NFL is brutal on our montana boys. In the last two years seven out of eleven Montana kids have had a significant injury and that's only counting Mariani once. Kroy Beirnann-achillies, Shann Schillinger-shoulder I think, Mark Mariani-broken leg and shoulder, Colt Anderson-knee, Lex Hilliard-coller bone?, Caleb McSurdy-achillies, and Dan Moore-ankle I think which cost him a job. Dan Carpenter, Jimmy Wilson, Trumaine Johnson, and Chase Reynolds are the only ones not to get the injury bug. Lord, please cover them in the blood of Jesus and protect them! Amen!

Bummer for him. Guess that means he'll have more time to film his Real Househusbands of Atlanta show.

Just saw this on the wire....what a bummer....I think they (Atlanta) had JUST figured out how to best use his unique skillset to their best advantage, too.

AZGrizFan said:
Just saw this on the wire....what a bummer....I think they (Atlanta) had JUST figured out how to best use his unique skillset to their best advantage, too.

Exactly... He could have played any LB or DE or hell, Safety as fast as he is... Next season he will be 100%

Cuervohola said:
AZGrizFan said:

Exactly... He could have played Sam, Mike, Will, or Rover or DE or hell, Safety as fast as he is... Next season he will be 100%

My best wishes to him, speedy recovery... Kroy, if you are reading this, use DMSO from a local horse feed store... It's like magic

Back