• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kickers - who needs em?

Copper Griz

The game yesterday was a great example of why you don't need a field goal kicker. They are useless and I can't remember a single kicker worth a crap. I had to look up former kickers on the internets and found two guys I had never heard of. Dan Carpenter and Chris Snyder. I can't remember a single game they had an impact on. Real teams don't need kickers and they sure as hell don't develop them. Kickers are pussies, pansies, losers, soccer players (see the previous three descriptions) and neophytes. When you are early in a game and you can't run or pass the ball - then run and pass the ball some more you sissies. Never kick it. Getting 3 points is like having a 3 millimeter pee pee. Testosterone is for men, not kickers or coaches who use kickers. We will not need a kicker this season. Touchdowns or punts baby. Look for my bumper stickers at the games. T or P. Buy them and I will donate the money toward helping men with erectile dysfunction.

Yep you are catching on. In fact the 1995 National Champion Grizzlies sucked balls because they resorted to using a kicker to beat Marshall. If they were real men that had ever played the game at a decent level (or division) they would have went for it on 4th down.

Why do you think Hepner and Carpenter (and/or maybe Snyder) missed their final field goal attempts as Griz in the playoffs??? They did it on purpose so they did not go out looking like Pu$$!e$.

You are wise grasshopper but have a lot to learn so lesson one is to read up on how to play the game by the experts on here. It will be clear who they are when you learn how much football knowledge they have. :D

Copper Griz said:
The game yesterday was a great example of why you don't need a field goal kicker. They are useless and I can't remember a single kicker worth a crap. I had to look up former kickers on the internets and found two guys I had never heard of. Dan Carpenter and Chris Snyder. I can't remember a single game they had an impact on. Real teams don't need kickers and they sure as hell don't develop them. Kickers are pussies, pansies, losers, soccer players (see the previous three descriptions) and neophytes. When you are early in a game and you can't run or pass the ball - then run and pass the ball some more you sissies. Never kick it. Getting 3 points is like having a 3 millimeter pee pee. Testosterone is for men, not kickers or coaches who use kickers. We will not need a kicker this season. Touchdowns or punts baby. Look for my bumper stickers at the games. T or P. Buy them and I will donate the money toward helping men with erectile dysfunction.

Actually the Griz should stop punting also, so they can show the defense they are not lacking confidence in them. :lol:

If it were Carpenter or Snyder in their freshman years you might want to go for it on fourth-and-reasonable, at home anyway.

I'm guessing every team needs a kicker....for kickoff, unless you want TEAM A to start at midfield all the time.

WOW revolutionary idea! I'm sure when this gets out ALL football teams will dump their kickers. Think about it, if a team always goes for it on 4th down they increase their chances by 25%. If they never kick the PAT they could get 8 points every touch. With all of those extra points a team could afford to give their opponent the ball on the 35 every time.
Sometimes the obvious it right before us :roll: .
Copper Griz you are a genius!!

Sometimes you have to be a little less subtle, Copper.

irony%2Balert.jpg

Back