• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Justice served twice

Copper Griz

Well-known member
I am truly a pessimist by nature and human stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Having said that - justice prevailed twice in the last few months. I am truly shocked and pleased. Maybe there is hope for our society. On a sad note, Republicans had to do the heavy lifting because the Democrats were a bunch of pussies and did not have the intestinal fortitude to do what was right. Politics sickens me and the Democratic vote epitomized the filth that is our political system. I usually vote Democrat by the way. I will be rethinking that come election time.
 
Copper Griz said:
I am truly a pessimist by nature and human stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Having said that - justice prevailed twice in the last few months. I am truly shocked and pleased. Maybe there is hope for our society. On a sad note, Republicans had to do the heavy lifting because the Democrats were a bunch of pussies and did not have the intestinal fortitude to do what was right. Politics sickens me and the Democratic vote epitomized the filth that is our political system. I usually vote Democrat by the way. I will be rethinking that come election time.
+1. NIce to see the right thing being done.
As you already stated, BW is also a dumocrat. I typically lean repugnantcant.
 
Just wonder how comfortable Royce Engstrom is feeling these days? Talk about the grand trifecta.

The isn't enough prosecutorial misconduct to go after the DA, ala Mike Nifong, but a three-fer would sure go a long way to balance the scales.
 
Glad PW was voted down. But definitely still voting Democrat. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Considering all the Bull the Republicans are pulling this legislative term, as well as the last term - voting down Medicare expansion being the most ridiculous, there is no way I'd vote for them.
 
Considering all the Bull the Republicans are pulling this legislative term, as well as the last term - voting down Medicare expansion being the most ridiculous, there is no way I'd vote for them.
It's Medicaid what don't you understand about spending future generations money on people who themselves don't give a (fill in any word you what)!
 
Copper Griz said:
I am truly a pessimist by nature and human stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Having said that - justice prevailed twice in the last few months. I am truly shocked and pleased. Maybe there is hope for our society. On a sad note, Republicans had to do the heavy lifting because the Democrats were a bunch of pussies and did not have the intestinal fortitude to do what was right. Politics sickens me and the Democratic vote epitomized the filth that is our political system. I usually vote Democrat by the way. I will be rethinking that come election time.

Can't say that one vote in the Montana Legislature is going to sway my political leaning in any way. Must admit, I was a Pat Williams supporter for a long time. However, Mr. Williams just learned one of life's "little lessons" - actions have consequences. I'm truly independent, as I think both parties pretty much suck, but want to thank the Rs for doing the heavy lifting on this one.
 
PW must mean pussy whiner, at least that's it now. I sent in my vote to keep that assh--- out of where he doesn't belong. Horray for our side.
 
Zootown Rox said:
Glad PW was voted down. But definitely still voting Democrat. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Considering all the Bull the Republicans are pulling this legislative term, as well as the last term - voting down Medicare expansion being the most ridiculous, there is no way I'd vote for them.

It isn't about Republicans and Democrats. It is about the moron and his pathetic minions who are running this country now. Wait until Obamacare is fully implemented. You numb skulls who continue to support this socialist party will be crying "but he promised that it would not cost us more, and that the quality of care would not go down"!
 
TxGriz said:
Just wonder how comfortable Royce Engstrom is feeling these days? Talk about the grand trifecta.

The isn't enough prosecutorial misconduct to go after the DA, ala Mike Nifong, but a three-fer would sure go a long way to balance the scales.

A Three-fer? But no dragging behind a car with a rope, right?
 
CV Griz Fan said:
TxGriz said:
Just wonder how comfortable Royce Engstrom is feeling these days? Talk about the grand trifecta.

The isn't enough prosecutorial misconduct to go after the DA, ala Mike Nifong, but a three-fer would sure go a long way to balance the scales.

A Three-fer? But no dragging behind a car with a rope, right?
That there is a Texas thang...
 
CV Griz Fan said:
TxGriz said:
Just wonder how comfortable Royce Engstrom is feeling these days? Talk about the grand trifecta.

The isn't enough prosecutorial misconduct to go after the DA, ala Mike Nifong, but a three-fer would sure go a long way to balance the scales.

A Three-fer? But no dragging behind a car with a rope, right?

Get off that for Christ's sake. I was thinking of public humiliation for an elected official who abused the power of his office, as in throwing tomatoes, eggs, garbage, whatever, plus I was thinking of a grass field, not an asphalt road. When I realized the baggage that that joke came with I tried to delete it but it was too late it had already blown up. For the record, a three fer in this case is Royce Engstrom getting fired since some minds cannot escape the racist prison.
 
Sorry to see the PW issue devolve into crass Dem/Rep politics. PW was simply stupid in commenting to the NY Times reporter re: UM football. It was more due to his personality than being a Democrat (which I also am). Ok, Bullock may have nominated a fellow Democrat to the BOR. But, the BOR is a nonpartisan group, interested only in MT's higher ed. system. Each member has to be dedicated to that, irrespective of party, & the BOR has always maintained that image.

PW has a passion for the MT higher ed. system & would have been a good BOR member. But, he spilled the beans in not only his statement to the NY Times, but in his conduct, ignoring BOR policy, in doing so. It's simply better he's not on the BOR, for personal reasons, not party affiliation. PW would be on the BOR, right now, if he had told the NY Times reporter, "No comment."
 
Grizzoola said:
Sorry to see the PW issue devolve into crass Dem/Rep politics. PW was simply stupid in commenting to the NY Times reporter re: UM football. It was more due to his personality than being a Democrat (which I also am). Ok, Bullock may have nominated a fellow Democrat to the BOR. But, the BOR is a nonpartisan group, interested only in MT's higher ed. system. Each member has to be dedicated to that, irrespective of party, & the BOR has always maintained that image.

PW has a passion for the MT higher ed. system & would have been a good BOR member. But, he spilled the beans in not only his statement to the NY Times, but in his conduct, ignoring BOR policy, in doing so. It's simply better he's not on the BOR, for personal reasons, not party affiliation. PW would be on the BOR, right now, if he had told the NY Times reporter, "No comment."

An indication on how naive, gullible, and uniform, some people are, how could Pat Williams claim no comment, when he was the individual that called the reporter for the conference with the NYT, as well as government cronies to instigate the investigation by the feds at the UM.

His motive was not as a BOR to look after the image of the UM although it was to incriminate Jody Johnson, a day before his allege rape trail. Pat Williams was not worthy of representing the people of Montana in the Congress and less worthy of representing students, and faculty of the UM.

Pat Williams passion has nothing to do with higher education, it has all to do with Pat Williams.
 
Copper Griz said:
Republicans had to do the heavy lifting because the Democrats were a bunch of pussies and did not have the intestinal fortitude to do what was right.


This is always the case, Democrats are pussies...........Thanks MOTO



:coffee:
 
Grizzoola said:
PW would be on the BOR, right now, if he had told the NY Times reporter, "No comment."
Pat's been bored, seriously. He misses the attention, being at the center of things, all except for that "House Banking Scandal" part and the Rostenkowski scandal that resulted in Pat's "retirement."

Had Pat been a Republican, the Missoulian would have carefully reviewed that history for all of us as part of the run-up for his Regent's nomination; but naturally, it didn't. It wouldn't. For the same reasons that Max Baucus' "unusual" Senate speech, which received national attention, got absolutely zero coverage from Lee Enterprises.

Because of all that Pat had a guaranteed clean shot at this appointment, and he really wanted it.

He could have no more said "no comment" to the reporter than to disavow the fact that getting back to the point where people were again asking his opinion on things, that he was again a "public figure," was exactly what Pat Williams was all about. It was hubris, no doubt. In particular because Pat Williams is one of the most bitterly partisan of Montana politicians.

His extraordinarily mean-spirited statement afterward is proof that he should not have been nominated in the first place. The BOR needs people dedicated to higher eduction in Montana; not as a platform for their personal political renaissance.
 
Grizzoola said:
Sorry to see the PW issue devolve into crass Dem/Rep politics. PW was simply stupid in commenting to the NY Times reporter re: UM football. It was more due to his personality than being a Democrat (which I also am). Ok, Bullock may have nominated a fellow Democrat to the BOR. But, the BOR is a nonpartisan group, interested only in MT's higher ed. system. Each member has to be dedicated to that, irrespective of party, & the BOR has always maintained that image.

PW has a passion for the MT higher ed. system & would have been a good BOR member. But, he spilled the beans in not only his statement to the NY Times, but in his conduct, ignoring BOR policy, in doing so. It's simply better he's not on the BOR, for personal reasons, not party affiliation. PW would be on the BOR, right now, if he had told the NY Times reporter, "No comment."

Bullock didn't nominate PW. Schweitzer did more than a year ago.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top