• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just got back from the LSU game...

GeauxGriz

And I am here to tell you that WIU is for real. The final was LSU 35 WIU 7...and LSU fumbled three times in the redzone and missed 2 fieldgoals, so it could have been alot bigger blow out..... However, WIU played with heart and a good game plan. Their Run D is real solid, and they have a good QB and a stud RB. They were able to move the ball some.

So what's the point.....The Griz need to improve A LOT to have a shot at the NC this year. Also, after playing with composer at Death Valley, there is NO way they will be shaken at any IAA venue. :wink:

I also caught the last quarter of the GSU/McTeam game. Looks like GSU is having a problem with the "droppsies". Also, Vik King ran all over them. He had close to 160 rushing yards on around 22 carries.

Maine Beat Fl. Int. 24-14. NDSU got beat by UC Davis!!!!!! :eek:

I have heard that LSU has a pretty easy schedule for the SEC this year. Do they have to play Georgia at all before the SEC championship??

They have to look out Arkansas, they are going to be tough.

Sweetwyne said:
I have heard that LSU has a pretty easy schedule for the SEC this year. Do they have to play Georgia at all before the SEC championship??

They have to look out Arkansas, they are going to be tough.

The Whole SEC is tough. Next week #7 Gerogia at #10 LSU 2:30 Central Time on CBS after the Florida/Tennesee game. Huge game!

ESPN Gameday!!!!!!! Three blocks from my front door. :lol:

Lucky bastard. Did you know they've only done Gamday once west of the divide. That was for UCLA at Oregon. I think it was three years ago. Just something to chew on.

Jimus said:
Lucky bastard. Did you know they've only done Gamday once west of the divide. That was for UCLA at Oregon. I think it was three years ago. Just something to chew on.

You call me lucky...and in ways I am.....but I would trade you being able to go to ESPN College Gameday for being in MT and able to go to the Griz games without question! :wink:

But as long as I am down here.....I may as well go...and then go see #10 vs #7. :lol: I guess I'll live.

I'm glad to see Farris get his first career TD. I didn't see the game as I wa in transit from MackNeese.

You're right, Geaux. I think I'm just spoiled.

I should correct myself about Gameday. I'm almost sure they had it in Pasadena when the Rose Bowl was the BCS Championship a couple years ago, but they've only been west of the divide once for a regular season game.

I was talking about when Miami beat Nebraska in the Rose Bowl two seasons ago, but yeah that too.

Latest posts

Back