• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just Curious

nzone

What you all think of Big Sky Ref's being able to fairly implement the targeting rule as it relates to players being removed from a game. Seems like a train wreck to me. Not for just The Griz but every team.

nzone said:
What you all think of Big Sky Ref's being able to fairly implement the targeting rule as it relates to players being removed from a game. Seems like a train wreck to me. Not for just The Griz but every team.

This wasn't what I was expecting from the title of this thread. Perhaps I'm accustom to some other hard core sites....

nzone said:

This wasn't what I was expecting from the title of this thread. Perhaps I'm accustom to some other hard core sites....

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

chris,
phpBB ???? please have people bustass to beefup access to this forum.......waaaaay to slooooow.....it is getting close to fall camp and who knows we may have access to practices....if so.... then the reporting begins...

Ursa Major said:
nzone said:

:shock:

nzone said:
agreed :thumb:

Cats2506 said:
nzone said:
The FBS schools have replay to fall back on. FCS do not. This will indeed be a train wreck.

maroonandsilver said:
Cats2506 said:
nzone said:
The FBS schools have replay to fall back on. FCS do not. This will indeed be a train wreck.
But a penalty is not reviewable, unless they changed that. In most conferences I believe that this rule will have the wrong effect, meaning that I think that refs will be less likely to call targeting than before. However the Big Sky refs are so clueless they will be eager to wield their new found power to have players ejected

Back