• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

just an idea

driftwood

First off, thanks to egriz for the 10+ years of insight & info. This site makes it fun to be a griz fan.

My suggestion, take it or leave it, is simply to show the greatness of griz nation by making a pledge:

"I solemnly pledge, that every response/acknowledgement that i give to a undeserving cat fan's post, I will set aside $1 to be given to a charity of my choosing at the end of the football season. This pledge is to be carried out throughout the entirety of the year with the exception of griz/cat week, be it football or hoops."

This would obviously be self monitored and and you can make your pledge known or unknown.

I just thought this would be a good way to continue the banter but also add some value and show the true greatness of griz nation. Any insight or amendments are welcome.

Why just limit it to responses to Cat fans ? You'd make much more money by installing a $5 donation for every thread started about them and $1 for every Griz response in that thread.

KoolMoeDee said:
Why just limit it to responses to Cat fans ? You'd make much more money by installing a $5 donation for every thread started about them and $1 for every Griz response in that thread.

True, but i dont want fellow griz fans going broke over this pledge deal... i thought we might even need to cut it down to $0.25 for a few posters that cant help but take their bait.

I'll just go on record to state that this may be the dumbest post on Egriz. I personally come to Egriz to have fun. And, part of my fun is making fun of the cats. If you don't want to read a "cat" post, don't.

For example, receiver practice at a MSU.
1320782135_cobra_cat.gif

On a side note, in my humble opinion, you shouldn't need an incentive to donate to a charity.

grizpsych said:
I'll just go on record to state that this may be the dumbest post on Egriz. I personally come to Egriz to have fun. And, part of my fun is making fun of the cats. If you don't want to read a "cat" post, don't.

1320782135_cobra_cat.gif

On a side note, in my humble opinion, you shouldn't need an incentive to donate to a charity.

This is a pretty funny comment coming from a poster like you. You must have excluded yourself.

Psych, i think u may be a little confused by the op... you may want to try reading it again old sport.

driftwood said:
First off, thanks to egriz for the 10+ years of insight & info. This site makes it fun to be a griz fan.

My suggestion, take it or leave it, is simply to show the greatness of griz nation by making a pledge:

"I solemnly pledge, that every response/acknowledgement that i give to a undeserving cat fan's post, I will set aside $1 to be given to a charity of my choosing at the end of the football season. This pledge is to be carried out throughout the entirety of the year with the exception of griz/cat week, be it football or hoops."

This would obviously be self monitored and and you can make your pledge known or unknown.

I just thought this would be a good way to continue the banter but also add some value and show the true greatness of griz nation. Any insight or amendments are welcome.

You already owe the pot $5

But seriously FTC

grizpsych said:

1320782135_cobra_cat.gif

Love the press coverage of the corner, and what a wicked backpedal he has, the WR doesn't know what to do! :lol:

and the poorcats have no understanding at all, that a "dark pink" freight train is scheduled to roll through Bozeman in mid November.

kitten.gif

Copper Griz said:
Who are these Cats you people keep referring to. I have never heard of them. They must be a new team in the FCS?
I've heard a little bit about this. I think they're out of Texas.

Latest posts

Back