• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just a little sample

HerdOn67

Here is one of the favorite posts from GrizRoc. Note.. don't hit the link attached on this. Trust me... you will have to restart your computer to make it go away. Hope you guys are proud of GrizRoc. Griz.. are you proud of yourself????

Posted by: GrizRocAll (178 Msgs) 2:12PM PDT, Sep 3, 2003

Wrong again! Ever heard of Idaho?(101) They out-rank Buff, Ohio U, Akron, Ball,.

Regarding people loosing their homes nop...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

HerdOn67: You seem to think that you and your Herd compatriots have been wrongfully subjected to abuse by a Griz fan. Not that we'll ever know who you really are, but do you think coming onto this board and doing the exact same thing makes you or, by extension, your fellow MU fans, look any better than the person you claim subjected you to abuse?

It may in some perverse way make you feel better, but it just makes you look like a tit-for-tat jerk.

Please take your smack to the smack board. If Marshall has dual boards, and the Griz fan ran his mouth on your informational board after being asked to move his rants to your smack board, he was being a jerk. The same is true for you--regardless of who the Griz lost to last week, or what crap has been spewed at you in the past, present, or future.

CrunchGriz said:
HerdOn67: You seem to think that you and your Herd compatriots have been wrongfully subjected to abuse by a Griz fan. Not that we'll ever know who you really are, but do you think coming onto this board and doing the exact same thing makes you or, by extension, your fellow MU fans, look any better than the person you claim subjected you to abuse?

It may in some perverse way make you feel better, but it just makes you look like a tit-for-tat jerk.

Please take your smack to the smack board. If Marshall has dual boards, and the Griz fan ran his mouth on your informational board after being asked to move his rants to your smack board, he was being a jerk. The same is true for you--regardless of who the Griz lost to last week, or what crap has been spewed at you in the past, present, or future.

Well, i do feel a bit better actually. Every poster on the MU board has been subjected to his CONSTANT flaming for over a year now. We have never asked him to leave or censured him in any way. However, after it became apparent that no amount of reasoning or logic was going to stop this incessent drivel, i decided that this was my best option. There are some people that you merely can not deal with in a logical manner. Unfortunatly, there are some people that you are forced to stoop to their level to deal with. Griz has mentioned this site many times and talked about it with pride. I thought i would share one of your fellow grizz's antics with you to show you how one of your fans represents your school. I hope you all are VERY proud of him

HerdOn67 said:
CrunchGriz said:

Well, i do feel a bit better actually. Every poster on the MU board has been subjected to his CONSTANT flaming for over a year now. We have never asked him to leave or censured him in any way. However, after it became apparent that no amount of reasoning or logic was going to stop this incessent drivel, i decided that this was my best option. There are some people that you merely can not deal with in a logical manner. Unfortunatly, there are some people that you are forced to stoop to their level to deal with. Griz has mentioned this site many times and talked about it with pride. I thought i would share one of your fellow grizz's antics with you to show you how one of your fans represents your school. I hope you all are VERY proud of him

I don't have any reason to be either proud of or disappointed in anyone, because I don't know the person you claim started this. All I know is that you're wasting all of our time. If you think that some causes justify being a toad, fine--you've been a toad, now go away, or say something with some relevance to a topic besides your little petty feud.

I'm sorry if you feel aggrieved, but if you think the webmaster here is going to let you hijack this board for a year, I have a feeling you're sadly mistaken. Call that kind of action anything you want--I prefer to think of it as a simple parsing out of junk messages to save all of us here some of our valuable time.

CrunchGriz said:
HerdOn67 said:
CrunchGriz said:

I don't have any reason to be either proud of or disappointed in anyone, because I don't know the person you claim started this. All I know is that you're wasting all of our time. If you think that some causes justify being a toad, fine--you've been a toad, now go away, or say something with some relevance to a topic besides your little petty feud.

I'm sorry if you feel aggrieved, but if you think the webmaster here is going to let you hijack this board for a year, I have a feeling you're sadly mistaken. Call that kind of action anything you want--I prefer to think of it as a simple parsing out of junk messages to save all of us here some of our valuable time.

Yes.. i have wasted far to much time discusing one of the moron Griz fans. You guys need to get back to more important matters like... HOW THE HELL YOU LOST TO A DIVISION II SCHOOOL.
You know, the funny thing is before this moron showed up on the MU board on a daily basis.. i actually rooted for Montana and was actually looking for a grizz hat to buy. Now, there isn't a chance in hell i would ever root for you losers.

HerdOn67 said:
CrunchGriz said:
HerdOn67 said:
CrunchGriz said:

Yes.. i have wasted far to much time discusing one of the moron Griz fans. You guys need to get back to more important matters like... HOW THE HELL YOU LOST TO A DIVISION II SCHOOOL.
You know, the funny thing is before this moron showed up on the MU board on a daily basis.. i actually rooted for Montana and was actually looking for a grizz hat to buy. Now, there isn't a chance in hell i would ever root for you losers.

Well, if you are so affected by the actions of only one of thousands of Griz fans, you have been manipulated and aren't acting rationally anyway. Just because you've singularly acted the fool here doesn't mean I will project that behavior on thousands of other Marshall boosters, or its football team. Should I?

And, yes, the Griz lost to a Division II school last week. And it still has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your argument with GrizRoc, or with anything I've said. Intended to be inflammatory, but totally non-responsive and immaterial to our previous posts. Focus power, Weedhopper....

Herd, I'm very glad you won't be purchasing any Griz gear. You are EXACTLY the kind of person we do NOT want to be associated with UM in any way, shape or form. Good-bye!

That is where we are different Herd. I actually still root for Marshall in spite of you.

Back