• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan & Jordan - looking forward

m616s6ew

I was doing a Google search and the nice people at Google hit me with this Youtube highlight clip from the Griz-Northern Iowa game. It brightened my spirits on this cloudy Spring day - I am sure you have seen it but it is a nice reminder of what we have to look forward to this Fall. Go Griz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsAaLzQwS74" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, we don't have the guy in charge of making that offense work, so I'll wait to get too excited until I see what our current coaches can come up with.

uofmman1122 said:
Well, we don't have the guy in charge of making that offense work, so I'll wait to get too excited until I see what our current coaches can come up with.

Ascertaining that last year was quite an embarrassment, I'd say it's going to be wide-open offense; whatever get's the job done, this time out. Hopefully so, at least. We should have the defense; especially if the corners play close up to the line of scrimmage as they certainly didn't do so last season. But I'm thinking next year is going to be different in that area as well. That will see, hopefully, many a QB hurry and/or sack from the DEs the Griz have; i.e., Wagenmann and Holmes. Should be a good season from those two combined. 16.5 sacks combined last year and that was without much of a defensive backfield help that slows down the QB to WR play. Next year could be thirty sacks or more from those two.

...there are only two questionz for johnson...
...did he learn anything in the lazt year???
...and can he throw the long ball???

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:

He has better arm strength from the last time we seen him. So I have heard.

mtgrizrule said:
zengriz said:

He better have better arm strength after staying away from the crazies in the skirts for the last year.

grizfan95 said:
mtgrizrule said:
zengriz said:

He better have better arm strength after staying away from the crazies in the skirts for the last year.

Well said. ;)

grizfan95 said:
mtgrizrule said:
zengriz said:

It's all in the wrist.

RobGriz said:
grizfan95 said:
mtgrizrule said:
zengriz said:

It's all in the wrist.

:thumb: :lol:

RobGriz said:
grizfan95 said:
mtgrizrule said:
zengriz said:

It's all in the wrist.

Says the married guy :cry: yeah I feel your pain :lol:

Back