• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Johnson ?

catsack

Why is Jordan missing from GoGriz roster ? All incoming freshman are listed anybody know anything, or is this just incompetence of GoGriz?

A few other roster guys are missing as well, I'm assuming/hoping it's just some sort of error.

Ever since learfield demanded that the Bookstore remove their site, the quality of information has been on a marked decline.

An inside source tells me that JJ is now living in a trailer park in Bakersfield, CA with GrizLa and SACCAT. The same source said that they were all spotted at a video store where they rented Easy A. Apparently, a heated discussion took place, because GrizLa wanted to rent Mullholland Drive and SACCAT wanted to get The Scarlet Letter. Obviously, JJ won, and Easy A it was!

JBS said:
An inside source tells me that JJ is now living in a trailer park in Bakersfield, CA with GrizLa and SACCAT. The same source said that they were all spotted at a video store where they rented Easy A. Apparently, a heated discussion took place, because GrizLa wanted to rent Mullholland Drive and SACCAT wanted to get The Scarlet Letter. Obviously, JJ won, and Easy A it was!
Grizla has not been to Bakersfield since Buck Owens bought the farm, and avoids Mulholland Drive, preferring Paula Deen aplogist's country just to piss them off...

GrizLA said:
JBS said:
Grizla has not been to Bakersfield since Buck Owens bought the farm, and avoids Mulholland Drive, preferring Paula Deen aplogist's country just to piss them off...
I don't care what anyone says, Buck Owens rocked. But really, Merle Haggard was by far the pride of Bakersfield.

:mrgreen:
JBS said:
GrizLA said:
JBS said:
I don't care what anyone says, Buck Owens rocked. But really, Merle Haggard was by far the pride of Bakersfield.

I thought the Pride of Bakersfield was their cantaloupes?

CV Griz Fan said:
:mrgreen:
JBS said:
GrizLA said:
JBS said:

I thought the Pride of Bakersfield was their cantaloupes?
nope, it is the huge number of illegals...good times.

JBS said:

I can tell you for sure that SACCAT is not in Cali. He was only there while working for the A's in Oakland. He now lives in Bozeman, where he and AZgriz have an Adult book store.

SACCAT66 said:
JBS said:

I can tell you for sure that SACCAT is not in Cali. He was only there while working for the A's in Oakland. He now lives in Bozeman, where he and AZgriz have an Adult book store.
Now that's just a bold faced lie. I haven't set foot in Bozeman in over 25 years.

Now, might I be the money behind the store? Inquiring minds want to know....

Typical management of the website. They really need to pick it up. We used to be miles ahead of state in promoting our program. Then it seems like we got lazy with success. Now state does a much better job promoting. But yes, Jordy is around and playing.

SACCAT66 said:
JBS said:

:lol:

I watched JJ's court testimony tonight and it was quite upsetting. Its so f'ed that someone can cry rape and practically ruin the accused's life with absolutely no proof. I really hope this shit doesn't effect JJ's performance but he seemed pretty shaken by the whole experience. At one point he said this trial put things into perspective for him, showed him that football isn't really all that important. He's right but I really hope he still realizes how far football can take you in life, with enough success you could eventually play professionally and if you play your cards right you could retire as a 70 year old football coach. I'd pick that any day over being a Math teacher (JJ's major is mathematics).

Darksim said:
I watched JJ's court testimony tonight and it was quite upsetting. Its so f'ed that someone can cry rape and practically ruin the accused's life with absolutely no proof. I really hope this shit doesn't effect JJ's performance but he seemed pretty shaken by the whole experience. At one point he said this trial put things into perspective for him, showed him that football isn't really all that important. He's right but I really hope he still realizes how far football can take you in life, with enough success you could eventually play professionally and if you play your cards right you could retire as a 70 year old football coach. I'd pick that any day over being a Math teacher (JJ's major is mathematics).
Wow, welcome to four months ago, Darksim. :lol:

The Angels and Dodgers are loaded this year, I think Montana matches up decently against Syracuse, and Aaron Hernandez will be a great addition to your fantasy team. :thumb:

i LOVE the fact JJ stayed in school through his entire ordeal. I LOVE the fact he actually CARES about his grades n his degree and I LOVE the fact that he has the perspectives towards football and life that he does! IF that makes him worse at QB, which I sincierely doubt, OH WELL.

Back