• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Johnson Facebook Page

get'em_griz

DONOR
Just passing this along! If you haven't seen it yet, Jordan Johnson has a Facebook page for his supporters to follow him. This guy supports you, JJ! Go Griz!! :thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jordan-Johnson/120111421505504?group_id=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope for Jordy to come back and have a great season, of course that would mean so would the Griz!!!

Didn't his page get taken down after the last time someone posted a link to it?

JBS said:

I'm not sure, I didn't see the previous page. I found he posted his page on the Montana Grizzlies Football Fans page to get more supporters.

get'em_griz said:
JBS said:

I'm not sure, I didn't see the previous page. I found he posted his page on the Montana Grizzlies Football Fans page to get more supporters.
Yeah, there was a link to a page with pictures of him on Paolis deck with a bunch of griz players and the next day the whole thread was gone, I think. Of course, things are different now that Engstrom is nuetered.

I'm confused... a post on the page makes it looks as if Jordy himself made the page... is that true?
JJpage.png

MTGriz87 said:
I'm confused... a post on the page makes it looks as if Jordy himself made the page... is that true?
JJpage.png

I would assume it is him. It'd be odd if someone was posing as JJ through a Facebook page. But hey, it happens all the time here on eGriz! :lol:

Almost 600 likes already. JJ or not, this is a great page, and sure it will be good for JJ to see positive comments.

Some things just need laid to rest. This page needs to go away the same as janie doe's page does.

mtgrizrule said:
Almost 600 likes already. JJ or not, this is a great page, and sure it will be good for JJ to see positive comments.

Agreed. This page full of positive comments should help JJ feel more comfortable on the field knowing that he has a majority of Griz Nation supporting him.

If its him who created the page I find it odd. I'm guessing someone created it as him. I fully support JJ but probably won't "like" the page.

Hard to argue the cause. As to if JJ is the one actually doing the page, not sure if we will know. Either way, this page has to help him and his family.

I don't think he created that page.. the way it's worded seems like it's someone else who has done it.

MrTitleist said:
I don't think he created that page.. the way it's worded seems like it's someone else who has done it.

I believe someone else created this page for support; Jordan can comment just like anyone else who "likes" the page.

MrTitleist said:

I am thinking the same. Doubt a football player would be posting hearts on some of the post. I have a feeling it is someone he knows pretty well. Nonetheless :thumb: for the page.

mtgrizrule said:
MrTitleist said:

I am thinking the same. Doubt a football player would be posting hearts on some of the post. I have a feeling it is someone he knows pretty well. Nonetheless :thumb: for the page.

I agree, don't think JJ would be posting hearts. But that's what makes it weird, is that whoever DID make it and is posting hearts is posting as if they are him. Kinda creepy :S But I do agree it's good otherwise for him to see support

Back