• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Football

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
/endthread

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Pretty accurate, considering we have how many Jordan's on this team?

Oh, and don't you have some drinking and women chasing to do in Grand Forks?

Alpha called it long ago and is completely and totally right. In the end, Jordy might be the best QB we've ever had. I fully understand the sacrilege.

Tod said:
Alpha called it long ago and is completely and totally right. In the end, Jordy might be the best QB we've ever had. I fully understand the sacrilege.

I am a DD guy, through and through. But I think JJ may be = if not >. He is that good.

Sacrilege?

grizpack said:
Tod said:

I am a DD guy, through and through. But I think JJ may be = if not >. He is that good.

Sacrilege?

Just saying that DD is a legend in these quarters. JJ is two games into his junior year. One must be careful...

grizpack said:
Tod said:

Sacrilege?
I would take DD over JJ but JJ has more mobility and maybe a slightly stronger arm.

Too early to call right now because JJ has only one season of work to his credit. When he has 3 seasons in the book then we can compare the 2.

Both are studs

Latest posts

Back