• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Joe Glenn To Utah??

Utah Ute

Our football coach here at Utah just got the ax...rumor has Joe Glenn to Utah possibly during the playoffs. Job is paying top dollar (500K) with some of the best facilities in the country. Will Joe jump?

Utah Ute said:
Our football coach here at Utah just got the ax...rumor has Joe Glenn to Utah possibly during the playoffs. Job is paying top dollar (500K) with some of the best facilities in the country. Will Joe jump?

Sorry, just gotta add my 2 cents and then let you all work it out. This guy is a poser!!! He just saw the arguement and made himself a new login and said this. Whoever you are, you sure like to stir sh*t up! But you are a fraud, a fake. I have no facts to back up my statement, it is purely speculation, it all is just way too convienient.

I have got to get away from this board, this is going to drive me to drinking... maybe that is a good thing.

Here's the link to the Utah $hitcan release.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news/ap/20021125/ap-utah-mcbride.html

Holy Cow cadwiz30...are we a little defensive or what? I am sitting in Salt Lake City, listening to sports talk radio and they are talking about Joe Glenn from Montana. I look up on Yahoo to see if there is a Montana chat board. Sure enough I find this one. All I am looking for is a little info on this Joe Glenn guy. I didn't realize I was going to strike a nerve. You are worse than a BYU fan.

Utah Ute said:
Holy Cow cadwiz30...are we a little defensive or what? I am sitting in Salt Lake City, listening to sports talk radio and they are talking about Joe Glenn from Montana. I look up on Yahoo to see if there is a Montana chat board. Sure enough I find this one. All I am looking for is a little info on this Joe Glenn guy. I didn't realize I was going to strike a nerve. You are worse than a BYU fan.

I am sorry, I just don't believe you. That doesn't mean that I am right, it just means that I don't believe you. The other people of this board can read what you have to say and what I have to say and decide for themselves, when I posted no one else had said it. There was no truth to the rumor of Thunder Collins coming to Montana either, so I know there are posers on this board that just like to do this kind of thing, thank you Mr. Guest.

I dunno? He sounds legit to me. What ya think Cad? Did you think that was me? You Cad! I just can't get in a good ole fashioned barb with a "true rah rah" I mean fan and not get accused of shady practices. Now doesn't that just suck?

If Joe chooses to leave we should all send the dear man off with all the best wishes for success in the world. And be thankful we had the privilege to have had him here for the three years. Then roll up our sleeves and get back to winning championships! And we should never wish him ill will as I saw earlier this season on this board regarding Jerome Soures. That's low class.

ronbo said:
I dunno? He sounds legit to me. What ya think Cad? Did you think that was me? You Cad! I just can't get in a good ole fashioned barb with a "true rah rah" I mean fan and not get accused of shady practices. Now doesn't that just suck?

You are right, I couldn't make up my mind if it was you or Mr. Guest. I didn't want to name you because I thought you might take it the wrong way, besides I had no facts to back it up. But I know it isn't out of the realm of possibility for Mr. Guest. Yep, I barbed poor ole' Jerome and you are correct in assuming that he has done more for the Griz program than me but it was damn funny. We apparently don't share the same sense of humor either, so what, let it go.

Poor Utah-Ute didn't know what he was stepping into. Are GGG and I going to have to break out the garden hoses. :roll:

I'm not feeling the love...

That'll be $50 buck please.

Whew, hell of a deal, I do have to chuckle if this guy is for real. He probably won't be back. I think you can keep your garden hoses and we will keep the $50. The love is back and fired up and ready for the first round of the playoffs.

Sorry, Ute...ya caught us at a bad time...

Imagine having a national championship caliber team and a 16 year winning streak over the Cougars (more damn cats) and seeing it all vanish at once. Well, the Nat. Title ain't quite gone yet, but our bubble has been burst a bit.

Anyways, about Glenn. He seems easy going, and I think he has an excellent staff that does their homework. He doesn't strike me as a Woody Hayes/Bobby Knight type of motivator...more along the Bobby Bowden type. He gives the impression of being a strait shooter that gets his kids to excell at the right times (This is coming from my memory...it was only a year ago). Last year the Griz played their best ball in the playoffs. He got the kids to peak at the right time. This year...well a week or four will tell. If the Utes manage(d) to hire him they will do well.
JMO.

Dangit. Maybe I should have tried to instagate some more verbal "debate".
This has be a bad day for all. As long as no more bad news comes (more injuries, more flu, etc.) I think we fans will be ready for a battle saturday. I think we only lost Bush so far this week. Maybe all of these inexperienced players filling the injury openings will step up and allow us fans to ride the wave to Chat. TN. for another 1ST PLACE MONTANA.

Back