• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Joe Dahl

grizindabox said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
grizindabox said:
I see former Griz Joe Dahl will be starting at left guard for Wazzu this weekend at Auburn.

homer

touche...

I just saw the Wazzu depth chart and found it interesting...nothing more, nothing less

No way he starts over Poole... :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

G-BEARS said:
grizindabox said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
grizindabox said:
I see former Griz Joe Dahl will be starting at left guard for Wazzu this weekend at Auburn.

homer

touche...

I just saw the Wazzu depth chart and found it interesting...nothing more, nothing less

No way he starts over Poole... :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

maybe not, but takes a pretty tough guy to take a stance that can never be proven right or wrong and then call people stupid.... :roll: :lame: :ghetto:

AZGrizFan said:
I wouldn't mind having him on this O-line.

Agreed! He is a stud. Why is it that fans slam every player who chooses to leave the program? Shows how inept many of them are to admitting that players who may leave sometimes have talent too.

Freaking Russian. Don't be hammering on posters who hammer on former players who chose to do what was best for their situation.

grizindabox said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
grizindabox said:

homer

touche...

:thumb: Good response and sense of humor, grizindabox.

Thanks for the Joe Dahl update as well, that's pretty cool.

So, looks like Wazzu should have actually won that game on Saturday night...maybe they won't be the doormat everyone thought? Then again, Auburn was only 3-9 last year, so there is THAT...

Back