• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ's Last 7 Games

pussycatkillerz

DONOR

5 of the last 7 teams JJ has played were ranked and our offense has out scored opponents 285-98

Weber State '11
Passing: J. Johnson (MONT) - 352 YDS, 6 TD
AVG: 8.6
INTERCEPTIONS: 0
Montana: 45 Weber 10

Montana State '11
J. Johnson (MONT) - 191 YDS, 2 TD
AVG: 5.8
INCEPTIONS: 0
Final: Montana 36 Montana State 10

Central Arkansas '11
J. Johnson (MONT) - 161 YDS, 2 TD
AVG: 5.4
INTERCEPTIONS: 2
Final: Montana 41 Central Arkansas 14

Northern Iowa '11
J. Johnson (MONT) - 282 YDS, 4 TD
AVG: 9.8
Final: Montana 48 N Iowa 10

Sam Houston State '11
J. Johnson (MONT) - 341 YDS, 2 TD
AVG: 8.4
INTERCEPTIONS: 1
Final: Montana 28 SHSU 31

App State '13
J. Johnson (MONT) - 256 YDS, 2 TD
AVG: 10.9
Final: Montana 30 App State 6

UND '13
J. Johnson (MONT) - 375 YDS, 5 TD
AVG: 18.6
Final: Montana 55 UND 17

Those stats are awesome but, Wait until you add in his next 7 games....the stats will be off the chart sensational!!!

Jordan matured before our eyes in '11 and hasn't slowed down. After missing a year JJ has started right were he left off in '11 and if he plays a whole season like the last 7 this could be an epic year.
Hopefully the D keeps getting better and better as the year goes on.

I think events matured JJ even more and missing a year made him realize even more, how much football and his teammates meant to him. We are seeing the results of his dedication to football now.

And JJ still has, at least, 10 games this season with some playoff games this year. Then he has his senior year to wreck havoc! His stats are gonna be insane when his career here is done! :clap:

get'em_griz said:
And JJ still has, at least, 10 games this season with some playoff games this year. Then he has his senior year to wreck havoc! His stats are gonna be insane when his career here is done! :clap:

Lets add a couple NC's to his resume'!! :thumb:

Hammer said:
get'em_griz said:

I like the way you think! :thumb:

Queue getgrizzy to tell us all how he's not really that good. :roll:

Speaking of which, where the fuck has getgrizzy been off to? One would think such a big Griz fan would be enjoying this. :cool:

Hammer said:
get'em_griz said:

When do we begin the debate of who's the best QB to play at Montana?

uofmman1122 said:
Queue getgrizzy to tell us all how he's not really that good. :roll:

Speaking of which, where the f*** has getgrizzy been off to? One would think such a big Griz fan would be enjoying this. :cool:

:lol: I was wondering the same thing! He's been MIA for a while now. Probably been over at bcn like the Cat fan he really is! ;)

alabamagrizzly said:
Hammer said:
get'em_griz said:

Give it some time before we start the JJ to DD comparisons.

NLGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:
Denarius who?
McGoo, I think.

:lol:
he fears dark pink

mr-magoo-1962-magoo-grave.jpg

Htowngriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Hammer said:
get'em_griz said:

No kidding.

Even if JJ shatters records this year, he'll still have to win an NC to touch Dave.

2 in a row might do it, though. ;)

uofmman1122 said:
Htowngriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Hammer said:

No kidding.

Even if JJ shatters records this year, he'll still have to win an NC to touch Dave.

2 in a row might do it, though. ;)
I'm deffenetly not startin it. I was just wondering where this thread was goin

In the two games combined this season, JJ has seven passing touchdowns.

He has only 8 incompletions.

I've watched a lot of football in my life, and I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing.

Latest posts

Back