• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Chant?

04GRIZPHARMER

I was thinking the eGriz community should try to coordinate a welcome back chant when he's about to huddle up on the sideline before his first series! Should it just be JJ...JJ or Jor-dan...Jor-dan?

What say you?

get'em_griz said:
I think "MONTANA... GRIZZLIES!" should be the chant. After all, it's about the UNITED team. :cool:
:thumb:

Of course we could always chant NOT-GUILTY :lol:

Kidding of course

stay_classy.jpg

grizindabox said:
Eat $hit RE, Go Griz Go.....

I have been very curious what kind of reception RE would get this season if, for some reason, he was introduced on the field to hand out an award to somebody or something along those lines.
It wouldn't surprise me if the boo birds made their presence loudly known, and I'd love to be there to be a part of it.

UMan said:
The MONTANA GRIZZLIES chant needs to happen!

:thumb: Just like we did when UNI came to town! Chant it as App State is walking onto the field, and then make the ground shake when the Griz run out of the tunnel!

Just like the UNI game, MONTANA/ GRIZZLIES and then I say right before the tunnel run.... WE Will RISE!, WE WILL RISE!----- Just like a Phoenix rising from the ashes Griz United! Plus there is no "I" in Jordy Johnson!

Damn, I wish I could be there! That place is gonna be rockin' for sure. I gotta make the eastern game hell or high water.

When the captains walk onto the field for the coin toss, the chant should be Jor-Dan, Jor-Dan, Jor-Dan.

It's a quiet time. It won't interfere with any team concept or activity.

04GRIZPHARMER said:
I was thinking the eGriz community should try to coordinate a welcome back chant when he's about to huddle up on the sideline before his first series! Should it just be JJ...JJ or Jor-dan...Jor-dan?

What say you?

I say it would sound terribly sophomoric...freshmanic - if there were such a word.

Silvertip said:
04GRIZPHARMER said:

What say you?

I say it would sound terribly sophomoric...freshmanic - if there were such a word.
Moronic is more like it

biga75 said:
grizindabox said:
Eat $hit RE, Go Griz Go.....

I have been very curious what kind of reception RE would get this season if, for some reason, he was introduced on the field to hand out an award to somebody or something along those lines.
It wouldn't surprise me if the boo birds made their presence loudly known, and I'd love to be there to be a part of it.
Yes

You won't need a chant. The reception for JJ from the crowd will be overwhelming enough. He still has to play the game.

Wrote this one while I was sitting on the john this morning.

There was once a great quarterback who rode so rough on his floozy
That the harpy was filled with feminazi rage and so told a doozy
But you can’t convict a gent
Who’s thick johnson had consent
So Griz nation rejoiced and went off to get boozy

The wife thought it was hilarious so I was thinking of typing it up on the Word Perfect and printing coppies for the fans who want to holler something at JJ.

Ray W said:
Wrote this one while I was sitting on the john this morning.

There was once a great quarterback who rode so rough on his floozy
That the harpy was filled with feminazi rage and so told a doozy
But you can’t convict a gent
Who’s thick johnson had consent
So Griz nation rejoiced and went off to get boozy

The wife thought it was hilarious so I was thinking of typing it up on the Word Perfect and printing coppies for the fans who want to holler something at JJ.

That's Classic Ray :clap: :lol:

Back