• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Big Sky Offensive Player of the Week

go96griz

http://bigskyconf.com/news/2013/9/16/FB_0916131506.aspx

JJ wins this week's offensive player of the week award. There were some impressive statistics by other Big Sky offensive performers, including a receiver with 5 TD catches and a qb with 7 TD passes. Not enough time to look up their names (thinking PSU), but it appears the offensive and defensive awards were given to players for teams not playing against lower level competition. Singleton and Daly also didn't win for their fine performances against D2 Colorado Mesa.

Interesting because the Sac State reciever, Carter, won National Co-Offensive player of the week, with a qb from Eastern Illinois.

Congrats. to JJ. I am glad that he is back and doing good. After, what he went thru last year, which had to be hell for him and his family, I do hope he has a good year, except one game!

ordigger said:
Interesting because the Sac State reciever, Carter, won National Co-Offensive player of the week, with a qb from Eastern Illinois.
I am glad the Big Sky Conference looked at opponents when selecting their weekly awards.

:clap: the accolades are well deserved.....This team is going to be awful hard to beat with JJ running the show. The guy is a total field general!

Well Deserved, you guys absolutely rolled UND and I think sent a message to the Big Sky and FCS that the Griz are back...

go96griz said:
http://bigskyconf.com/news/2013/9/16/FB_0916131506.aspx

JJ wins this week's offensive player of the week award. There were some impressive statistics by other Big Sky offensive performers, including a receiver with 5 TD catches and a qb with 7 TD passes. Not enough time to look up their names (thinking PSU), but it appears the offensive and defensive awards were given to players for teams not playing against lower level competition. Singleton and Daly also didn't win for their fine performances against D2 Colorado Mesa.

And well deserved! :clap:

Back