• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jim O'Day Quotes in Great Falls Tribune

Washgrizfan1

“We were never perfect. I don’t think there’s a school out there that’s perfect,” O’Day said. “You try to do your best and when you’re monitoring 300 student-athletes you do it to your best abilities. But we weren’t perfect."

“There are some areas in there (the NCAA report) that personally, I felt were damaging,” O’Day said. So we’re looking at that, my attorneys and I. Until we have done that, we won’t comment much more.”

“Too many people are reading into it that this NCAA thing was the result of why we were non-renewed in our contracts,” O’Day said.

“If you look at the time frame you’ll see that this was not what they were making their decision on. We will continue to monitor what we’re doing with our legal situation, but I think too many people are reading that piece into it."

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20130726/SPORTS/307260037/Jim-O-Day-Keep-NCAA-sanctions-perspective" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the jimmys (o'day and foley) are trying to figure out a way to take thee u of m to court without causing a distraction. my guess is they'll wait until after the football season.

Back