• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jason Washington

NativeGriz

http://missoulian.com/news/local/jason-washington-says-he-was-targeted-for-drug-charges/article_3e59e488-ff17-11e2-af0f-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know all the details, but based on what I do know, I believe JW was targeted.

NativeGriz said:
http://missoulian.com/news/local/jason-washington-says-he-was-targeted-for-drug-charges/article_3e59e488-ff17-11e2-af0f-0019bb2963f4.html
I don't know all the details, but based on what I do know, I believe JW was targeted.

I fail to see why it matters whether he was targeted of not. He was breaking federal law, and it would only make sense for them to target the largest assumed offenders first.

grizindabox said:
I fail to see why it matters whether he was targeted of not. He was breaking federal law, and it would only make sense for them to target the largest assumed offenders first.

I cant wait to see how things play out in Washington and Colorado.. What are the Feds going to do then?

Nice to see the Missoulian provide a bigger than usual front page headline about a "former Griz QB" the same day that fall camp opens.

Griz2k said:
Oh boo hoo for the poor convicted drug dealer.
It is hard to understand why he is in prison and the activities that got him there go unpunished in Colorado and Washington. :?

GrizWhiz said:
Griz2k said:
Oh boo hoo for the poor convicted drug dealer.
It is hard to understand why he is in prison and the activities that got him there go unpunished in Colorado and Washington. :?

Can't argue that one.

polsongrizz said:
Marijuana laws are complete Bull shite.

Not in Washington! The whole discussion (so far) is kind of dying out and becoming a non issue. The bottom line is that it's legal in Washington as long as you have your card!

I'm for the medical shit as long as its legit. The guy that has reoccurring nightmares, or cuz his toe hurts all the time, No. The elder lady that makes tea out of it and takes her off 17 pain meds and saves her $300 a month, Yes!

grizrgood said:
polsongrizz said:

Not in Washington! The whole discussion (so far) is kind of dying out and becoming a non issue. The bottom line is that it's legal in Washington as long as you have your card!

So when will it be legal in Washington if you dont have your card? Isnt it already legal? I thought thats what the voters asked for..

grizcountry420 said:
grizrgood said:
polsongrizz said:

So when will it be legal in Washington if you dont have your card? Isnt it already legal? I thought thats what the voters asked for..

I'm not an expert but I believe it is legal to have a small amount without a card. The card is very easy to get BTW.

grizcountry420 said:
grizrgood said:
polsongrizz said:

Legal as of December 6, 2012 for those over 21 to possess an ounce or less; may not be consumed in public. State is still working on licensing the retail outlets.

grizrgood said:
polsongrizz said:

No it is not legal anywhere under Federal law, which supersedes State Law since the civil war. That has never changed and it is why Washington and others were charged and convicted. On a side note, he was offered a plea deal with no jail time and he turned it down. He says in the article he made a mistake.

EverettGriz said:
grizcountry420 said:
grizrgood said:
polsongrizz said:

Legal as of December 6, 2012 for those over 21 to possess an ounce or less; may not be consumed in public. State is still working on licensing the retail outlets.

That's my biggest issue. I don't care if people smoke it, I just don't want to have to walk through the cloud.

EverettGriz said:
grizcountry420 said:
grizrgood said:
polsongrizz said:

I think the biggest thing will be regulation. Montana had no real system set up to regulate the industry and the Feds stepped in. In Washington, they are working hard to have a system in place to regulate it at every level and make it a revenue source. The big question is, no one really knows how this will be handled at the Federal level.

Griz2k said:
EverettGriz said:
grizcountry420 said:
grizrgood said:

That's my biggest issue. I don't care if people smoke it, I just don't want to have to walk through the cloud.

They might as well make smoking cigs in public illegal as well. ..

grizindabox said:
I think the biggest thing will be regulation. Montana had no real system set up to regulate the industry and the Feds stepped in. In Washington, they are working hard to have a system in place to regulate it at every level and make it a revenue source. The big question is, no one really knows how this will be handled at the Federal level.

Well if the Feds lay off of them, its going to cause a domino effect and all the states will want to legalize ganja..

grizcountry420 said:
Griz2k said:
EverettGriz said:
grizcountry420 said:

They might as well make smoking cigs in public illegal as well. ..

I don't much like that either, but what can you do? I definitely applauded the "no smoking indoors" law though.

Latest posts

Back