• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ISU, The real BSC deal...

8poky8

Griz, your punishment is only a little over two months away, how do you feel about that? I don't think I would be as confident if you didn't have an unproven retard for a coach. Trust me, when we pillage, ravage, and plunder you on Oct. 18th I will be enjoying every minute of it, cuz it has been a long time coming for you plum smugglers. We are stalked and loaded at EVERY position, except punter, and really I don't even see the game being that close, two or three touchdown win by ISU. None of you really comprehend the buzzsaw you are going to encounter. There's a new sheriff in town!

Wow - is that an offer to give me the Griz and 21 points? I think there may be a couple of others on this board that would like to take you up on that too.

Shall we say $100.00, or are you more confident than that?

THANK GOD someone else from the BSC has come to defend their team. I don't care if your post if full or dribble and sputem... nice to have you aboard anyway.
I'll give ISU some credit, they'll be a tough game as always, but the Griz will come out ahead after a tough game.

21 points though??? I'm with GrizPack, I'll take that bet anyday.

Cripes at least the Pussycat fans have the fact that they actually beat the Griz to talk about. Why is a Bungle fan talking smack?

Wow - never heard such hostility from ISU. Would be better received in the smack forum, unless you had actually posted some facts about why you think you will whoop up on us poor old Grizzlies.

I do agree you guys will be good. 2nd best in the conference, which will translate to some playoff wins..I hope. I'd love to see ISU do well in the playoffs so the other conferences will see that the BSC is a force to be reconned with.

However, a win over the Griz is not going to happen. New coach, new QBs, etc, isn't going to help ya. And calling our coach a retard, come on, thats a bit brutal since you've no doubt never met the guy. Maybe you should be on the bobcat forum debating who will be second.

this is not smack...so please don't flame me

I believe the following to be true ( although shocked they were ranked #10)

They WILL lose to Western Montana on opening day....

I'm the only one to pick it in the virtual pool...so you know it must be true

8)

just my thoughts....see you boys & girls soon

can't wait to sit in those new seats....dead center of the goal post 2 rows up - Big Griz-Bo in the house

c-ya

Big Griz-Bo

lumber, you must have a soft spot in your heart for western, because there is not a chance in hell they will loose to western.

But what in the heck are they doing playing Western in the first place. We'll see how good ISU is after the Boise St. game.

maybe so

My little Bro was the "Off-Coord." for 2 years and recruited that team (the only team to beat Caroll college last year in NAIA ( throttled them)

my bro is no longer there....

new head coach & staff last season...but I know how tough that team.

it's an upset waiting to happend... and will show how over rated ISU is at #10

Mark my words..... ISU is Going down numerous games this season ( 2 to 3 minimum in my opinion)

"You heard it here!"

Go Griz!

Griz-Bo

Thats pretty bold lumber. What are your thoughts on who will be #2 and #3 in the BSC if not ISU.

1. Griz

the rest

2. Cats
from there anybody's guess

my thoughts

3rd ....ish: ISU/Sac. st./Eastern,

PSU,NAU,Weber

In that order....

my sleeper is Sac. St :eek: they could be 2003's MSU/ISU

Griz-Bo

We agree on the sleeper being Sac St. lumber. I think they will do well, last year they should have beaten the cats, beat EWU, and were close with ISU and too close for comfort with the Griz. Those greased bugs should finish 3rd in my book.

JahGriz BSC Prediction (based on no facts what so ever)

1. Griz
2. ISU
3. Sac. ST
4. EWU
5. Mt. St.

JahGriz said:
We agree on the sleeper being Sac St. lumber. I think they will do well, last year they should have beaten the cats, beat EWU, and were close with ISU and too close for comfort with the Griz. Those greased bugs should finish 3rd in my book.

JahGriz BSC Prediction (based on no facts what so ever)

1. Griz
2. ISU
3. Sac. ST
4. EWU
5. Mt. St.

My thoughts:

1. Griz
2. ISU
3. MSU
4. Sac. ST
5. EWU

I think ISU is going to be a pain in the a@@, and MSU could easily flip flop to the number two position as well. This more than likely is going to be one of the toughest divisions IMO in DIAA... as a whole.

8poky8 said:
Griz, your punishment is only a little over two months away, how do you feel about that? I don't think I would be as confident if you didn't have an unproven retard for a coach. Trust me, when we pillage, ravage, and plunder you on Oct. 18th I will be enjoying every minute of it, cuz it has been a long time coming for you plum smugglers. We are stalked and loaded at EVERY position, except punter, and really I don't even see the game being that close, two or three touchdown win by ISU. None of you really comprehend the buzzsaw you are going to encounter. There's a new sheriff in town!

There's a new sheriff alright, and he's let all the drunks out of jail. -- send this guy to the smack board.

I wouldn't give old puky much attention. It is pretty obvious bengal boy has issues. But then maybe its not the alcohol talking, it could be that he's not qualified for much more than being a ventriloquist's assistant.

8poky8 You are a pencil neck geek. Please answer me a few question. How many times has the Ben Gals beaten the Griz in the past 18 years? What is the Ben Gals over all record against the Griz? How many years in a row has the Griz beaten the Ben Gals?

Let O'l Turner Brown answer for you so you don't hurt yourself.

The Griz have beaten the Ben Gals 17 times in the last 18 years.

The Griz have a huge over all record over the Ben Gals 33-12

The Griz have beaten the Ben Gals 8 years in a row.

and just to let you know in the past 18 years we have outscored the Bengals 666- 316 that is a 37-17 difference per game. We return 18 starters from last years team, with better Qb's than last year and will have a better RB this year and now we have a coach that is willing to go out and put it to the opposing team unlike Joe "lets not score to much because we might hurt their feelings" Glenn. You are going to look real stupid come october 18th. 'Cause Turner Brown says so!!!

ISU will drag their tails into their own dome to play Montana. I guarantee you they won't get by the Hornets on our home field on Sept. 27th in our Big Sky Opener.

And we won't finish 5th in the conference. No worse than 3rd is my prediction. :mad: :drinking:

Back