• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

is Van Reggie Bush Esque???

mn4griz

As i'm watching this Detriot v. Min game, i can't help but notice parallels. The acceleration out of cuts is unreaaaal.. Anyone else see it?

Van has played one game. He did well and has potential, but people need to ease off on the yank sesh.

grizfan95 said:
Van has played one game. He did well and has potential, but people need to ease off on the yank sesh.
He also played at Marshall. From the highlights I've seen there I see potential too. There's still work to e done, but a whole lot of potential.

grizfan95 said:

I don't think the OP was trying to say Van is the next Bush. I believe he was pointing out the fact they have a similar style of running.

pussycatkillerz said:
grizfan95 said:
I don't think the OP was trying to say Van is the next Bush. I believe he was pointing out the fact they have a similar style of running.

Precisely @grizfan95 (my all-time favorite season btw).

Good to see others see the style similarity. I have high hopes for the kid going forward

I can see the comparison to Bush. My initial reaction was that he reminded me a lot of Taiwan Jones. I am pumped to watch this kid play at Montana.

GoldStandardGriz said:
Well, they did go to the same HS, so there's that parallel.

That's about the only parallel. Having watched both players at Helix HS, Van isn't on the same planet as Bush.

Back