• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is there an internet broadcast of your games?

Not much luck myself. Last score yahoo shows is 10-0 w/ 10:10 left in the 3rd. It's been that way for 20 minutes. Do you have an update?

no, we're hitting the same sites...getting my updates from yahoo also. saw on the tsc i think baldone is getting the video feed of the game and has posted an update or 2 on the eagles nest.

I watched the 1st half audio/video broadcast of the Montana game. I was impressed, not by the play of Montana, but by the streaming video! I wish GSU had that! There was LOTS of snow! I'm just glad GSU isn't going to be traveling to Montana. How bout ya'll come on down to Statesboro and warm up for a few days. You'll go home with a big L, but you'll be warm. :wink:

HiFlyinEagle said:
I watched the 1st half audio/video broadcast of the Montana game. I was impressed, not by the play of Montana, but by the streaming video! I wish GSU had that! There was LOTS of snow! I'm just glad GSU isn't going to be traveling to Montana. How bout ya'll come on down to Statesboro and warm up for a few days. You'll go home with a big L, but you'll be warm. :wink:

Maybe if you guys win a national championship you can afford the streaming video :wink: . I think they're going to take ours away :cry: .

Shakermaker said:
HiFlyinEagle said:

Maybe if you guys win a national championship you can afford the streaming video :wink: . I think they're going to take ours away :cry: .
We'll be happy to take it over for you. :wink:

Back