• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

is bs tv working?

argh!

DONOR
if anybody is out there, are you able to see the games on bstv? i am not getting a picture. i didn't get one last night, either! thanks.

Anyone wanna let me in on the trick to get bigskytv? I can't get it to do anything....Do people really pay for this "service"?

grizarchy said:
Anyone wanna let me in on the trick to get bigskytv? I can't get it to do anything....Do people really pay for this "service"?

It is free...did you download the octoshape plugin?

Man, I've tried and tried. They told me to install adobe flash...I did- again, even though I have it already. Still nothing....

grizarchy said:
Man, I've tried and tried. They told me to install adobe flash...I did- again, even though I have it already. Still nothing....
close it out and start over...enter your password and email...a screen will come up read the small print and click where it says...it will take you to another page that looks like it is going to bill you but remember, it is free.....trust me, you can get on....

All I can get is press conference coming soon. This site sucks! I watched the nd game and it was fine.

I've never once had it work on iPad. I log in and it tells me "coming soon" I click on the link and nothing happens. My laptop shows a black screen. So pissed

During the UND/Weebs game the audio and video were out of cink most of the game---video behind the audio and the video screen often froze. Griz game was just fine. Both were great during the Lady Griz game. Maybe it has something to do with bandwith?

Back