• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is AD Dept. COUGARTOWN?

Teton Cat

Well-known member
One of the NCAA violations being bantied about by several knowledgable posters is that an assistant athletletic director had been doing laundry, cooking, and probabily "other" favors for one lucky Griz player. We can rule out Haslem so that leaves the chief compliance officer and Asst. AD.......Jean Gee!!!! If these well founded rumors turn out to be true.....will Gee still keep her job at the U or will she go the way of her former boss.....JOD.
 
Teton Cat said:
One of the NCAA violations being bantied about by several knowledgable posters is that an assistant athletletic director had been doing laundry, cooking, and probabily "other" favors for one lucky Griz player. We can rule out Haslem so that leaves the chief compliance officer and Asst. AD.......Jean Gee!!!! If these well founded rumors turn out to be true.....will Gee still keep her job at the U or will she go the way of her former boss.....JOD.


It wasn't Gee. And it wasn't an assistant AD.
 
It was Gwen doing "research" while supplementing her low paying gig at The Missoulian - with the big question being can she cook :?:
 
The person is no longer employed by the athletic department and their "termination" was discussed on this board previously. Shouldn't be too hard for you...
 
Teton Cat said:
One of the NCAA violations being bantied about by several knowledgable posters is that an assistant athletletic director had been doing laundry, cooking, and probabily "other" favors for one lucky Griz player. We can rule out Haslem so that leaves the chief compliance officer and Asst. AD.......Jean Gee!!!! If these well founded rumors turn out to be true.....will Gee still keep her job at the U or will she go the way of her former boss.....JOD.

Ted Dawson, KBZK sports director in bozo, don't you have a sportscast to blunder through?
 
grzz said:
The person is no longer employed by the athletic department and their "termination" was discussed on this board previously. Shouldn't be too hard for you...

....and it wasn't a player she was doing the other "favors" for either.
 
grzz said:
The person is no longer employed by the athletic department and their "termination" was discussed on this board previously. Shouldn't be too hard for you...

Could all the time spent cooking, laundering and alleged "favoring" have been responsible for the lackluster pre-game shows over the last few years.....there are only so many hours in a day and something has to give

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
It was an assistant to the AD. Each dept has an assistant AD. Things are changing and personally I am excited about one change in particular. Pretty significant if it happens this year...
 
EverettGriz said:
Teton Cat said:
One of the NCAA violations being bantied about by several knowledgable posters is that an assistant athletletic director had been doing laundry, cooking, and probabily "other" favors for one lucky Griz player. We can rule out Haslem so that leaves the chief compliance officer and Asst. AD.......Jean Gee!!!! If these well founded rumors turn out to be true.....will Gee still keep her job at the U or will she go the way of her former boss.....JOD.


It wasn't Gee. But it was an assistant AD.
f.i.f.y.

and, no, it's not cougartown. one cougar does not a cougartown make.
 
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
Teton Cat said:
One of the NCAA violations being bantied about by several knowledgable posters is that an assistant athletletic director had been doing laundry, cooking, and probabily "other" favors for one lucky Griz player. We can rule out Haslem so that leaves the chief compliance officer and Asst. AD.......Jean Gee!!!! If these well founded rumors turn out to be true.....will Gee still keep her job at the U or will she go the way of her former boss.....JOD.


It wasn't Gee. But it was an assistant AD.
f.i.f.y.

and, no, it's not cougartown. one cougar does not a cougartown make.


No, no it wasn't. Not in the way that the moron kitty was using it. At UM, they call those Associate ADs. Everyone else is technically an "assistant to the AD". Shit, the garbage man would be an assistant AD.
 
EverettGriz said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
Teton Cat said:
One of the NCAA violations being bantied about by several knowledgable posters is that an assistant athletletic director had been doing laundry, cooking, and probabily "other" favors for one lucky Griz player. We can rule out Haslem so that leaves the chief compliance officer and Asst. AD.......Jean Gee!!!! If these well founded rumors turn out to be true.....will Gee still keep her job at the U or will she go the way of her former boss.....JOD.


It wasn't Gee. But it was an assistant AD.
f.i.f.y.

and, no, it's not cougartown. one cougar does not a cougartown make.


No, no it wasn't. Not in the way that the moron kitty was using it. At UM, they call those Associate ADs. Everyone else is technically an "assistant to the AD". Shit, the garbage man would be an assistant AD.
if you go to gogriz.com she is listed as an assistant a.d. and judging by what she was in charge of that would be the appropriate title.
 
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
It wasn't Gee. But it was an assistant AD.
f.i.f.y.

and, no, it's not cougartown. one cougar does not a cougartown make.


No, no it wasn't. Not in the way that the moron kitty was using it. At UM, they call those Associate ADs. Everyone else is technically an "assistant to the AD". Shit, the garbage man would be an assistant AD.
if you go to gogriz.com she is listed as an assistant a.d. and judging by what she was in charge of that would be the appropriate title.

garizzalies said:

img_qr5ReW.jpg
 
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
It wasn't Gee. But it was an assistant AD.
f.i.f.y.

and, no, it's not cougartown. one cougar does not a cougartown make.


No, no it wasn't. Not in the way that the moron kitty was using it. At UM, they call those Associate ADs. Everyone else is technically an "assistant to the AD". Shit, the garbage man would be an assistant AD.
if you go to gogriz.com she is listed as an assistant a.d. and judging by what she was in charge of that would be the appropriate title.


Sigh.

Yes she is. Exactly as I indicated above. But frankly I didn't want to take the time to to try and explain to the cat moron the difference between associate ADs, which he was actually referring to, and Assistant ADa, which he want and which is a title anyone who walks within 25 feet of Adams receives. Unfortunately, I ended up having to explain it to you anyway....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top