• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Iron Chef...

Grizo406

DONOR
Seems like the Griz now have an Asian fan that knows football and has his/her facts together...a Grizzly pundit so to speak. With his/her knowledge and location, do you you suppose Kotobuki_Ran could get the Iron Chef to wear a Griz jersey just once on the show? How sweet would that be? Morremoto (sp) you're going down...just like PSU. Go Grizsan!

Grizomatic406 said:
Seems like the Griz now have an Asian fan that knows football and has his/her facts together...a Grizzly pundit so to speak. With his/her knowledge and location, do you you suppose Kotobuki_Ran could get the Iron Chef to wear a Griz jersey just once on the show? How sweet would that be? Morremoto (sp) you're going down...just like PSU. Go Grizsan!

I do watch Iron Chef, and I can cook, but not as well as them on TV.
They're 30 steps higher than me!
Sankyu for the suggestion. I think you Griz fans should sample their cuisine, if at all possible. It's very innovative and high-class. I haven't met the Iron Chefs yet, but IMHO, they wouldn't mind wearing Griz jerseys, now would they? But I don't think the producers of the show would allow it. Ah well... 8) :lol: 8)

The iron chef stuff is good, but mostly not practical for home cooking.
I watch "Good Eats" and some "Emril".
Still, its hard to beat a good grilled steak. I'd say mine are nearly as good as Guy's(in lolo) and better than Outback. Mine would be better than Guy's if I had a big pit to burn wood in. :wink:

Also, I like the idea of getting people to wear the Griz Uniform, especially where people wouldn't expect it. Maybe Wayne Hogon could start sending them to various minor celebrities across the globe. :lol:

Not practical at home? How about at a Griz tailgate...what say Ran...can you get the Iron Chef to whip us up some Japanese victuals for, say, the 102nd annual Bobcat Whuppin' Fall Classic? If thats too little notice, we should be home through the playoffs 8)

Latest posts

Back