• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Iowa v LSU Game Is Outstanding

Great 3d by Iowa. Up 11. Clark has 31 and 8 assists. 7-15 from 3. 45-27 rebounds to LSU. Clark’s longest 3 of quarter was from 30.7.

Clark was awesome. Reese good early but slowed by ankle. Fun game to watch.

Nice to see none of the BS from either team or any players. Think ESPN had an agreement with Mulkey to not show her so much.

lowa-LSU's average 12.3 million viewers are more than:
  • Every women's college basketball game ever
  • Every ESPN college basketball game ever
  • Every MLB game last season
  • Every NHL game last season
  • Every MLS game last season
  • Every NBA game last season except one
  • Every CB regular season game last season except one

So fun to watch. The drama was certainly set. I don't think we will see another offensive player like Kaitlin again in our lifetime. The shooting accuracy, the RANGE (wow), the control, the ability to see the floor and anticipate, and the passes (again, wow). We all know about the scoring and shooting, but I've never seen a woman pass like she can.

Anytime you can watch a transcendent master at their craft, you should do so—whether it be music, sculpting, juggling, magic, tiddlywinks, a sport, or whatever. Although I personally like watching the men's game more than the women's, count me in on watching this Friday.

So fun to watch. The drama was certainly set. I don't think we will see another offensive player like Kaitlin again in our lifetime. The shooting accuracy, the RANGE (wow), the control, the ability to see the floor and anticipate, and the passes (again, wow). We all know about the scoring and shooting, but I've never seen a woman pass like she can.

Anytime you can watch a transcendent master at their craft, you should do so—whether it be music, sculpting, juggling, magic, tiddlywinks, a sport, or whatever. Although I personally like watching the men's game more than the women's, count me in on watching this Friday.
I agree with you. You must be astute. I love watching everything she does. She's not perfect of offense, but she's darn close.

Back