• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Interesting Statistic

HookedonGriz

DONOR
I heard that 102 games have gone by since App State has not scored a TD. They lost to LSU in 2005 like 24-0. This is the first time since then that they didn't score a touchdown. I am liking our defense even more!

I believe defense wins championships (i.e. NDSU) and the Griz COULD have a darn good one.....that and JJ throwing 19-24 for 250 yards :)

HookedonGriz said:
I heard that 102 games have gone by since App State has not scored a TD. They lost to LSU in 2005 like 24-0. This is the first time since then that they didn't score a touchdown. I am liking our defense even more!

I believe defense wins championships (i.e. NDSU) and the Griz COULD have a darn good one.....that and JJ throwing 19-24 for 250 yards :)

And two backs with over 100 yards rushing.

Tod said:
HookedonGriz said:

And two backs with over 100 yards rushing.

Yes Amen to that too

HookedonGriz said:

This is the most impressive statistic from yesterday. What a great accomplishment and quite a measure of the '13 Griz D! Without a doubt defense wins championships and I love how the Griz D looks coming out of the gates!

HookedonGriz said:

Small point. JJ was 19-23.

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:

JJ's consistent ability to sustain drives is a big factor in the success of the defense. They're not gassed like last year.

kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:

JJ's consistent ability to sustain drives is a big factor in the success of the defense. They're not gassed like last year.
+100...Kem...excellent point :egriz:

Back