• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Instead of watching the Griz Saturday my wife...

Don't do it man. My wife knows that Saturday's are for Bobcat football. After the Cats Olay, then It's college football all evening.
She might need to go in for some retraining.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Take her shopping, sit & watch some stupid chick flik with her and when it
gets to the drippy part, work up a little tear and say "That's OK, we can go
hiking IF you really want to honey". She'll think you're on the verge of a breakdown
and cave in guaranteed! :thumb:
 
Silvertip said:
...wants us to head up to the Glacier Park Loop trailhead... Don't think so...
I married well, not money but my wife would NEVER come up with an idea like that. Sorry :cry:
 
Rich W said:
Don't do it man. My wife knows that Saturday's are for Bobcat football. After the Cats Olay, then It's college football all evening.
She might need to go in for some retraining.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Was I you I would be at Sir Scotts upping my cholesterol count!!! :thumb:

Friggin LOVE that place!
 
Heading to God's country, aka Scobey, to meet family from Minnesota. They'll get to town about game time. They can find me at Banjo's Bar. :beer:
 
catdaddy7 said:
Take her shopping, sit & watch some stupid chick flik with her and when it
gets to the drippy part, work up a little tear and say "That's OK, we can go
hiking IF you really want to honey". She'll think you're on the verge of a breakdown
and cave in guaranteed! :thumb:
funny shit and sage advice!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Hammer said:
Rich W said:
Don't do it man. My wife knows that Saturday's are for Bobcat football. After the Cats Olay, then It's college football all evening.
She might need to go in for some retraining.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Was I you I would be at Sir Scotts upping my cholesterol count!!! :thumb:

Friggin LOVE that place!
Just had finger steaks after the Manhattan game Friday night. I used to cook there. My mom is the prep cook there, makes all the dressings, breads, chocolate sauce for desserts, finger steak batter, etc., my brother cooked there in the early 90's before joining the military. My whole damn family is involved there.
And my cholesterol is high enough man. I have butter running through my veins.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Rich W said:
Hammer said:
Rich W said:
Don't do it man. My wife knows that Saturday's are for Bobcat football. After the Cats Olay, then It's college football all evening.
She might need to go in for some retraining.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Was I you I would be at Sir Scotts upping my cholesterol count!!! :thumb:

Friggin LOVE that place!
Just had finger steaks after the Manhattan game Friday night. I used to cook there. My mom is the prep cook there, makes all the dressings, breads, chocolate sauce for desserts, finger steak batter, etc., my brother cooked there in the early 90's before joining the military. My whole damn family is involved there.
And my cholesterol is high enough man. I have butter running through my veins.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Before he opened the oasis, Scotty cooked for my aunt and uncle in whitehall at their bar/steakhouse. I'm talking late 70's here. Resvedts Steakhouse, next to the palm bar.
 
Hammer said:
Rich W said:
Hammer said:
Rich W said:
Don't do it man. My wife knows that Saturday's are for Bobcat football. After the Cats Olay, then It's college football all evening.
She might need to go in for some retraining.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Was I you I would be at Sir Scotts upping my cholesterol count!!! :thumb:

Friggin LOVE that place!
Just had finger steaks after the Manhattan game Friday night. I used to cook there. My mom is the prep cook there, makes all the dressings, breads, chocolate sauce for desserts, finger steak batter, etc., my brother cooked there in the early 90's before joining the military. My whole damn family is involved there.
And my cholesterol is high enough man. I have butter running through my veins.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Before he opened the oasis, Scotty cooked for my aunt and uncle in whitehall at their bar/steakhouse. I'm talking late 70's here. Resvedts Steakhouse, next to the palm bar.
Right on. Didn't they own the Oasis for awhile too.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Silvertip said:
...wants us to head up to the Glacier Park Loop trailhead... Don't think so...
I see the word "head" twice in this post...maybe this trip may be worth heading on up...??? :) :egriz:
 
rimrockgriz said:
Silvertip said:
...wants us to head up to the Glacier Park Loop trailhead... Don't think so...
I see the word "head" twice in this post...maybe this trip may be worth heading on up...??? :) :egriz:

A little trailhead and high altitude lovin' might just be worth hitting the record button.
 
cclarkblues said:
rimrockgriz said:
Silvertip said:
...wants us to head up to the Glacier Park Loop trailhead... Don't think so...
I see the word "head" twice in this post...maybe this trip may be worth heading on up...??? :) :egriz:

A little trailhead and high altitude lovin' might just be worth hitting the record button.
:lol: :lol: Thats Awesome!! :lol: :lol:
 
It could work. its an evening game. You could be to the Back Room in C Falls in time for kick off and some great que. Motels are off season priced, Happy wife, full belly griz football AND gratitude. you could get lucky.......

Or you could lie and just stop in for a "quick bite" before heading home The wait in the bar should last most of the game.
 
This thread reminds me of a golf trip several years ago. One of those 3-day, 3 courses in three different towns weekends. As we were loading clubs and coolers into the rig, one of the guys calls and simply says "I got wifed." Enough said. Fortunately we were able to show up unannounced at another guy's place (yes, he was single) and drag him out of bed and convince him to fill in for the weekend. To this day, every now and then, shortly before a scheduled event/outing, etc, I get a text that simply says "wifed."
 
Back
Top