• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Injuries?

I think there were three injuries. Oiland hurt his hammy again. Thought he went back in later, though. Delaney quoted in Missoulian yesterday said he is playing through the pain. Kose's knee is being evaluated. Can't remember who else, but think there was another injured hammy??

go96griz said:
I think there were three injuries. Oiland hurt his hammy again. Thought he went back in later, though. Delaney quoted in Missoulian yesterday said he is playing through the pain. Kose's knee is being evaluated. Can't remember who else, but think there was another injured hammy??

Oiland - Hammy
Poehls - Leg? Was standing/walking around post-game
Kose - Knee
Dennard - Cramp, could have returned
Jordan Hines - not sure but he did return

I noticed 5 or 6 UND players that looked like they were cramping up as well. Probably just menstrual.

Hope they make it back.

:coffee:

BWahlberg said:
go96griz said:

Oiland - Hammy
Kose - Knee
I could have sworn that Dennard did return. I could be mistaken though

Fahque said:
BWahlberg said:
go96griz said:

Oiland - Hammy
Kose - Knee
I could have sworn that Dennard did return. I could be mistaken though

Yeah I believe I saw him in on a tackle late in the game.

He might have, I just heard on TV they said he was good to return, didn't really check to see if they had him back in or not.

I seriously doubt ANY of those guys play Saturday if there is even the slightest question about their health.

I thought I pulled a hammy in the first half when I jumped up to cheer, but it was just a cramp. And not the kind Alpha is referring to.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I noticed 5 or 6 UND players that looked like they were cramping up as well. Probably just menstrual.

Hope they make it back.

:coffee:

l.o.l. funny, right there....

Kose is off the two-deep this week. That's probably not a good sign. LB is the one position the Griz can't afford injuries. I'm also worried that if it's season-ending, Kose might hang it up as he's battled a lot of major injuries. Man, I had high hopes for him!

havgrizfan said:
Kose is off the two-deep this week. That's probably not a good sign. LB is the one position the Griz can't afford injuries. I'm also worried that if it's season-ending, Kose might hang it up as he's battled a lot of major injuries. Man, I had high hopes for him!
We still have Conner Strahm and Tucker Schye who I beleive Delaney is trying to RS. I beleive JR Nelson night still be banged up also. If Denards hurt too then Marlon Miles might come back to the D or some of our frosh DBs might see some time this week

alabamagrizzly said:
havgrizfan said:
We still have Conner Strahm and Tucker Schye who I beleive Delaney is trying to RS. I beleive JR Nelson night still be banged up also. If Denards hurt too then Marlon Miles might come back to the D or some of our frosh DBs might see some time this week

I do not know about Strahm, but I pray they red shirt Schye. He will be a great player, but I don't think he has enough weight on him to be a major factor at this point. Put 15 to 20 pounds on him, another year under his belt and look out.

nzone said:
As of now who backs up Coyle? Surely not a true freshman.

They currently have Kendrick Van Ackeren listed as the backup at MLB. He is a good athlete, but only weighs 205. He is made to play OLB. This will be fine against OPSU, but this is a concern for FCS games. Hope Kose returns soon...

Coach Delany kinda went over injuries in today's press release. http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/?media=402011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(For some reason this IPhone keeps loading the wrong link) :?:

Latest posts

Back