• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Injuries

BWahlberg

DONOR
Any news on Proctor?

When he was carried off it almost looked like he had no use of his right lower leg at all.

Was is Clark who had that big collision in the secondary? I heard that he was walking around alright later in the game but didn't get back onto the field.

Was is Clark who had that big collision in the secondary? I heard that he was walking around alright later in the game but didn't get back onto the field.

I sure hope he is O.K......He's scaring the crap out of me lately! Two games in a row he's gotten hurt! We need him!

I was on the field afterwards, Clark was walking fine. He is OK. Proctor though looked real bad. With Marshall out, who is the backup?? Frink, Brown?

Attended the postgame at Doubletree yesterday. Hauck said Clark is fine just a bruised shin. As Hauck put it "he's a freshman and doesn't realize yet that you play with some injuries". As for Proctor. Hauck said it was a sprained knee. He might play next week, but should be fine for the first round of the playoffs.

Latest posts

Back