• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I'm Gonna LMAO if...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Im gonna Laugh My Ass Off if this whole thing falls apart and Joe decides to stay and we all have egg on our faces.

Then I'm gonna go over and roll naked all over the football field. Anyone care to join me? :eek:

GoodGodGriz said:
Im gonna Laugh My Ass Off if this whole thing falls apart and Joe decides to stay and we all have egg on our faces.

Then I'm gonna go over and roll naked all over the football field. Anyone care to join me? :eek:

Would that be LMAORNOTFF for short??????? :p :p :p :p

GGG, Please warn us if the RNOTFF is to happen. I don't want to be anywhere near Missoula when that happens. I can't even imagine the emotional scars that may occur to anyone that may get a glimps of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope your brother doesn't have to do all of the painting for that one...the choice of canvass is important to an artist.

Looks like Good God Griz will be rolling on the field all alone. And when he returns home, the locks will have been changed on the doors, barricades will be in front of the gates and he will be looking for a new place to live. Say, Wyoming sounds good.

Back