• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I'm Freakin Wasted

Cuervohola

DONOR
I wish I would have taken a nap... Damn you, Michelob and Labatt... I guess I have to walk the dog to stay awake or something, because nothing is stopping me from watching...

I was planning on not drinking until 5, but I'm Irish / German, and that idea didn't work... The hair on the back of my neck, which doesn't technically exist, is standing up...

I'm so amped, I can't describe it... If the Griz win, I might be sober enough to watch the Lady Griz... :thumb:

I call bullshit. Your typing seems to be fine. When your posts looks like this:

aoing eks go kgrbsz we rcdok andnd Then we will discuss your drinking.

Go Griz

I am of Legend... We Irish Germans can type perfectly fine no matter what the time... Just takes longer when Alcohol invades...

Ashamed said:

Go Griz

Unless he's like me, obsessive/compulsive and he spent a drunk hour typing and fixing that. :lol:

SeaGrizluvr said:
Ashamed said:

Go Griz

Unless he's like me, obsessive/compulsive and he spent a drunk hour typing and fixing that. :lol:

YES!

Ahhh, fucccc n spellll chekeerns!!

SeaGrizluvr said:
Ashamed said:

Go Griz

Didn't think of that

is ok Cuervohola, as I am also a irish germ, bottoms up boy, enjoy yer swill.
german_irish.jpg

Ahhhh, f*ck. He's capitalizing "Alcohol."

Someone get him to treatment!! :lol:

I'm also Irish but had to work all day, which keeps me pretty damn sober.....till now, that is :party:

CFallsGriz said:

If the Griz win tonight, there could very well be many here that need some sort of treatment later.

Ashamed said:
CFallsGriz said:

If the Griz win tonight, there could very well be many here that need some sort of treatment later.

I told my boss- if UM wins, I will be in late...sorry if that doesn't work for you. He sort of laughed.

In all honesty though, I feel I'll be putting in a full day tomorrow :?

Latest posts

Back