• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

IM BACK

HOR-NET

WHATS UP griz, I AM BACK JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME. IT JUST CONTINUES TO MAKE ME LAUGH HOW THE griz FOOTBALL PROGRAM HAS CONTINUED SLIDE. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS ROCK BOTTOM YOU LOOSE YOUR PRE-MADONNA QB AND THE PROGRAM SLIDES FURTHER DOWN THE SHITTER. SUCKS TO BE YOU. HERE IS A LITTLE JOKE FOR YOU GOING AROUND BOZEMAN. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE griz FOOTBALL PROGRAM AND A BUCKET OF SHIT.......................THE BUCKET.

NO COACH, NO QB, NO TALENT, SOUNDS LIKE THE MAKING OF A HELL OF A YEAR. :lol:

ON THE FLIP SIDE, HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS. LULAY IS AMAZING, KRAMER IS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME AND WE ARE GOING TO START OFF THE SEASON WITH A VICTORY IN WYOMING.

SEE YOU IN BOZEMAN, AND ITS GREAT TO BE BACK

He's a 13 y/o kid grizgirl. Cut him some slack, plus I think he may be SPECIAL..if ya know what I mean. :wink:

I didn't think it could happen, but this dolt makes Kabuki-Ran, and CHICKENMAN look good. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

At least Chickenman has a general point at times and at least is a little funny. This clown is just plain dumb as a rock.

One three point win and juniors balls dropped. Congrats! I will give you some props though. At least you derive all your pride from a fortunate win over the best program in the nation. It appears obvious that can't pull a thought from your head without worring about what the GRIZ are up to.

We, on the other hand, don't have a clue what your "team" is up to and couldn't care less. Stompin the crap out of kitty in Nov. will prove what a flook your win was. You won't be playing our scout team this year.

Here kitty-kitty... :grenade:

How many playoff wins has MSU had lately? None! Case closed. But It's funny how you make your sorry program out to be something.

JahGriz said:
At least Chickenman has a general point at times and at least is a little funny. This clown is just plain dumb as a rock.

Gotta' agree with you on that Mr. Jah. HOR-NET really makes me appreciate our foul friend from Delaware, and saying he's "dumb as a rock", well, me thinks you are giving that piece of cow flop far too much credit. Is it me, or do the days seem to be getting longer?

Loooonnnnnngggggg f-ing days. Saturday can come soon enough. Then maybe well have something to actually talk about..worth while.

JahGriz said:
Then maybe well have something to actually talk about..worth while.

Absolutely. We will, but can't you just hear the mindless dribble, and never ending excuses that we're gonna' get from HOR-LESS? :puke:

Hey HairNet, How about them BobCrap= 0-1, Lulay 4 Interceptions. Oh by the way Griz 1-0! This is gonna be a great season HairNet, hope you stick around. :lol:

I note the Kitty fan had to put down his keyboard so that he could use his litter box. I heard his mom was going to call all the relatives and friends so that they could come over and look at his poop. A sorry lot, and unfortunately semi-computer literate.

Back