• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I'll be pulling for my Big Sky Brothers......

CaliLumber

Hey Griz,

Congrats on a great season. I realize you might be on a bit of a downer over the lose to MSU, but I can assure you that NAU believes you are a much better team then MSU. You think your lose against MSU hurt, watch our game film. Water under the bridge. National Champs is the better title and we both have a chance.

I will be pulling for you guys and MSU this weekend.

Good luck.

P.S. I listened to your audio feed this weekend. Your color guy on the broadcast is bad for your program. This guy does nothing but bad mouth the opposing team, coaching staff and refs. I know your guys should be pulling for your team, but that was crazy.

CaliLumber said:
Hey Griz,

Congrats on a great season. I realize you might be on a bit of a downer over the lose to MSU, but I can assure you that NAU believes you are a much better team then MSU. You think your lose against MSU hurt, watch our game film. Water under the bridge. National Champs is the better title and we both have a chance.

I will be pulling for you guys and MSU this weekend.

Good luck.

P.S. I listened to your audio feed this weekend. Your color guy on the broadcast is bad for your program. This guy does nothing but bad mouth the opposing team, coaching staff and refs. I know your guys should be pulling for your team, but that was crazy.

And we for you! If you knock off McTeam, the Griz would have potential home field until Nooga. But we have to beat WIU first.

I will root wholeheartedly for NAU, but after our experience in Bozo saturday NOWAY will I root for the cats!!! I hope N Iowa humiliates them. Their fans are the most rude profane people I have ever seen. Thank god my wife was there to keep me calmed down or I may have been spending the night in the Gallatan County jail. Even their players were flipping off Griz fans in the end zone bleachers. Couldn't wait to see that worthless shithole in my rear view mirror. It will feel so good to be at Wash Griz this saturday with good people who treat all teams fans with respect!!!

As hard as it is to say this after the 2001 "punch" game, GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks for the sentiments. I thought NAU was a great team, and classy. They are from what I have seen of McNeese, a team that can be beat. NAU is a solid team offensively. Yes, Murrieta is a freshman, but if you give him time he will abuse McNeese. There aren't a pair of physically imposing recievers like NAU in 1-AA. I just hope that NAU doesn't lay an egg like they have in the past few years in the playoffs. Things will change for the NAU this year. I would love to have all those McTeam fans to suck a little bit of crow.

Moreover to prove that the BSC deserves to get more rep. Even though after my experience with MSU fans, I still wouldn't mind them beat those thugs from UNI, though i wouldn't be terribly disappointed if they lost.

I'll be rooting for NAU to beat McTeam....You guys have an excellent opportunity. I really believe you'll win. You have the talent. Limit mistakes and it's yours.

I'll of course be rooting for the Griz as always. Kinda nervous about it though. We need to bounce back like we have all season and play better than we have all season for 4 more games. We can't afford turn overs or coverage mistakes.

I'll not be rooting for MSU. Nor will I ever again. I'd love to have a rematch but I'd rather see them get Blown Out. Embarrassed. Then I would love to see the Griz beat Northern Iowa in the Champioship game...assuming they both get there. From my perspective there is one Montana team and it resides in Missoula. GO GRIZ

I'll be rooting for all the Big Sky Teams. If I heard correctly, I think the NBC affiliate is going to be broadcasting the Cat game on TV Saturday, 5:30 after the Griz tear the hell out of the leathernecks.

Looks like the wife will have one long, lonesome day.

I will root for NAU to win, just to have a better shot at a home game, but don't care when they end up blowing up like they always do in big games. Other than that I hope the other BSC team gets their asses kicked, except the Griz. A true Montana fan would never root or cheer for the Pussies. The only time to root for them is if it would give the Griz a Chipper, but I don't ever see that happening so F*ck the Pussies.

After my experience in the kitty city I will never hope anything good happens to the scats. On the other post about the fan behavior most of the scat fans assumed it was their students. Nope... I was in the "adult" section. The Georgia Southern of the North. That will really help your attendance and reputation in the future. Hope the camera from the Fox show captured the real scat fans for all to see. Go N Iowa.

Latest posts

Back