• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If you call someone.......

ronbo

A loser, please spell it right. It's driving me crazy that some people keep spelling it looser or loose instead of lose. Cripes people it's a second grade word.

I've never mentioned this before but I'm feeling testy this week for some reason.

ronbo said:
A loser, please spell it right. It's driving me crazy that some people keep spelling it looser or loose instead of lose. Cripes people it's a second grade word.

I've never mentioned this before but I'm feeling testy this week for some reason.

Couldn't have anything to do with the whippin you got to a 2-8 Division II team could it.???? LOLOLOLOLO

Wantabe. How's it feel to know you'll NEVER EVER be a National Champion in football EVER again. Bottom Feeder conference, king of the bottom feeders. You are San Jose State in an easier conference.

I'm going to have to agree with Ronbo here, I know that not everyone is a perfectionist like me, but I don't think it would kill anyone to at least attempt to spell words right.

looserz. who cares...
Chris, can you impliment some spell checking features for those of us who don't really kare if we mispell a fewe wards.
Ronbo, u ar always a bit testy. No offence ment. But you really got my goat with your statement about I-AA being a pissy little league. So I guess I'm a bit testy as well.

Ahh, my testies are gone...wait...that ain't right...isn't right...dammit...see signature.

Sorry Jah, but it is equal to being AAA in baseball. It's not the "Bigs" baby. It's the minor leagues. But some think it's bigger than it is. Dose of reality.

Hey, I'm perfectly aware is is not the "Bigs". But it is respectable. I can't stand the BCS, and like the 1-AA system, for the most part. I love to see I-AA teams knock off I-A teams that is for sure, although I hate to see Div II teams knock off I-AA teams. :roll:
I definately agree that we shouldn't be going on I-A team's message boards talking up how good we are, but I do think I-AA deserves a little respect.
Anyway Ronbo, I'll work on my spelling. Being a computer guy I usually just type isht out fast and spell check it afterwards. The languages I normally type in don't exactly help my english spelling much either.

....... and at that I'll say......

Go Griz.

ronbo said:
Wantabe. How's it feel to know you'll NEVER EVER be a National Champion in football EVER again. Bottom Feeder conference, king of the bottom feeders. You are San Jose State in an easier conference.

Yeah.. that's the pot calling the kettle black. You guys are pee wee football. I think you guys got a little taste of how poor 1-AA football has become. You can't compete with the big boys and you know it. Hell, you can't even beat Division II schools AT HOME.

LOLOLOL

Grammar 101

"Not everyone is a perfectionist like me" is improper grammar.

Not everyone is a perfectionist like I am.--is proper.

Judge not, that you be not judged Matt 7:1-2

[/code]

thanks bud! Obviously I took english at EWU! :p Actually, Jah you very much entertain me and I could care less how you spell. It just drives me nuts when people are trying to be mean and they can't even sound intelligent while doing so. But, don't mind me, I worked 12 straight hours, went home for 6 and am back for 12 more, and that added to the bad news that I just received has pretty much made this the worst flippin day of my life, so I am just being a witch.

HerdOn67 said:
ronbo said:

Yeah.. that's the pot calling the kettle black. You guys are pee wee football. I think you guys got a little taste of how poor 1-AA football has become. You can't compete with the big boys and you know it. Hell, you can't even beat Division II schools AT HOME.

LOLOLOL

Yoiu uguys can't compete with the big boys either....you are a glorified 1-aa team. :lol:

HerdOn67 said:
ronbo said:

Couldn't have anything to do with the whippin you got to a 2-8 Division II team could it.???? LOLOLOLOLO

GGG AND CHRIS NEED TO BAN THIS A-HOLE!!! :mad:

HerdOn67 said:
ronbo said:

GGG AND CHRIS NEED TO BAN THIS A-HOLE!!! :mad:

eGriz.com
Griz chat at its finest!
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Profile You have no new messages Log out [ grzz ]

If you call someone.......

eGriz.com Forum Index -> Griz Football
View previous topic :: View next topic
ronbo
Montana Grizzly

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:49 pm Post subject: If you call someone.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 Bobby Boucher LB
South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs

HerdOn67
grizzly bear

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:54 pm Post subject: Re: If you call someone.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ronbo wrote:

ronbo
Montana Grizzly

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:03 pm Post subject:

#9 Bobby Boucher LB

GrizzlyGirl
grizzly bear

Location: Superior!! (Trying to decide if I should move to Butte or Missoula??)
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:06 pm Post subject:

I'm going to have to agree with Ronbo here, I know that not everyone is a perfectionist like me, but I don't think it would kill anyone to at least attempt to spell words right.
"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul??" ~ Matthew 16:26

JahGriz
Montana Grizzly

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:10 pm Post subject:

looserz. who cares...
Chris, can you impliment some spell checking features for those of us who don't really kare if we mispell a fewe wards.
Ronbo, u ar always a bit testy. No offence ment. But you really got my goat with your statement about I-AA being a pissy little league. So I guess I'm a bit testy as well.

Ahh, my testies are gone...wait...that ain't right...isn't right...dammit...see signature.

Last edited by JahGriz on Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

ronbo
Montana Grizzly

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:22 pm Post subject:

Sorry Jah, but it is equal to being AAA in baseball. It's not the "Bigs" baby. It's the minor leagues. But some think it's bigger than it is. Dose of reality.

#9 Bobby Boucher LB

JahGriz
Montana Grizzly

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:32 pm Post subject:

Hey, I'm perfectly aware is is not the "Bigs". But it is respectable. I can't stand the BCS, and like the 1-AA system, for the most part. I love to see I-AA teams knock off I-A teams that is for sure, although I hate to see Div II teams knock off I-AA teams.
I definately agree that we shouldn't be going on I-A team's message boards talking up how good we are, but I do think I-AA deserves a little respect.
Anyway Ronbo, I'll work on my spelling. Being a computer guy I usually just type isht out fast and spell check it afterwards. The languages I normally type in don't exactly help my english spelling much either.

....... and at that I'll say......

Go Griz.

HerdOn67
grizzly bear

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:32 pm Post subject:

ronbo wrote:

LOLOLOL

mrjones
baby bear

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:23 am Post subject:

Grammar 101

"Not everyone is a perfectionist like me" is improper grammar.

Not everyone is a perfectionist like I am.--is proper.

Judge not, that you be not judged Matt 7:1-2

[/code]

GrizzlyGirl
grizzly bear

Location: Superior!! (Trying to decide if I should move to Butte or Missoula??)

IS THAT REALLY EVEN A CHOICE?

Back