• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If I PROMISE not to wear blue

Walkon79

Bringing the wife and daughter for a campus visit Friday before Cal Poly. I would like to meet some of you more reasonable (Wahlberg, Havgriz) fans at a tailgate. does EGriz have it's own spot.

I promised the wife I would leave my bobcat gear at home for my first non-Cat/Griz game in Missoula, ever!

Thanks

Wear your gear.

Just make sure you put on some old spice to keep that kitty stink off ya... :D

Enjoy your visit :thumb:

Tailgating will be just north of Aggie Stadium. More info can be found here: http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/ot/tailgating2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They used to reserve a lot nearby where opposing teams used to tailgate. For some idiotic reason, they made it a parking area only. But in the tailgate area there will be a wine tasting event going on that you can buy tickets for and enjoy the tailgate area. And we like blue :D

Agalum said:
Tailgating will be just north of Aggie Stadium. More info can be found here: http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/ot/tailgating2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They used to reserve a lot nearby where opposing teams used to tailgate. For some idiotic reason, they made it a parking area only. But in the tailgate area there will be a wine tasting event going on that you can buy tickets for and enjoy the tailgate area. And we like blue :D
Sorry dude, I was talking about next week in Missoula, but thanks for the info for the next time the Cats come to Davis. ;)

Walkon79 said:
Agalum said:
Sorry dude, I was talking about next week in Missoula, but thanks for the info for the next time the Cats come to Davis. ;)

swing on by lot P.... parking area directly west of the adams center.... do wear your kitten gear.... we will gladly provide some harassment, beer & food.... not sure what Grizfnz has planned for the menu next week.... Pols, Titleist, Grizo, and a handful of others will be there... even an occasional Chris sighting too....

funny water said:
Walkon79 said:
Agalum said:

swing on by lot P.... parking area directly west of the adams center.... do wear your kitten gear.... we will gladly provide some harassment, beer & food.... not sure what Grizfnz has planned for the menu next week.... Pols, Titleist, Grizo, and a handful of others will be there... even an occasional Chris sighting too....

It's the place to see and be seen, for sure. :thumb:

funny water said:
Walkon79 said:
Agalum said:

Hey he didn't say he wanted to meet you assclowns. :lol:

Walkon79 said:
Bringing the wife and daughter for a campus visit Friday before Cal Poly. I would like to meet some of you more reasonable (Wahlberg, Havgriz) fans at a tailgate. does EGriz have it's own spot.

I promised the wife I would leave my bobcat gear at home for my first non-Cat/Griz game in Missoula, ever!

Thanks
Pick up some Cal Poly gear. I have always been treated great in Missoula wearing mine. :thumb:

Hope you're family enjoys campus and all it has to offer. I took the same walk at msu last year :cry: My daughter is doing well and still renders herself a Griz :thumb: I was and have been treated ok while visiting her as I expect you will too. A little jawing but hopefully all in fun and you leave Missoula with good memories and an excited daughter.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I sent you directions to our tailgate in a PM on BN.

Wear your cat gear and swing by

Thanks Alpha, and everyone else!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Appreciate the encouragement on the gear, but last time I brought my wife it was kinda brutal. Not necessarily from the alumni or students, but there were a lot of thug HS gang banger types around. I think I'll wear my Scottie gear to stay neutral, but you can also pick me out as the old bald guy next to the 5'10" blonde MILF in Griz gear

We'll try to get there early enough to make the rounds.

Next question, any buses running from the bars on Reserve?

Walkon79 said:
Appreciate the encouragement on the gear, but last time I brought my wife it was kinda brutal. Not necessarily from the alumni or students, but there were a lot of thug HS gang banger types around. I think I'll wear my Scottie gear to stay neutral, but you can also pick me out as the old bald guy next to the 5'10" blonde MILF in Griz gear

I have a feeling they will see your wife, but won't notice you.

Took a Cat fan to Missoula for a Weber State game a few years ago. That SOB didn't have to buy a drink all weekend. Wear your Cat gear. :thumb:

What about parking? We plan on going early to tailgate. Is the lot west of the Adams Center reserved?

Walkon79 said:
What about parking? We plan on going early to tailgate. Is the lot west of the Adams Center reserved?

it is but if you get there early enough they have a limited # of day passes.... if not there are several $5 spots to park that are only a block or two away....

Walkon79 said:

Perfect description of me...minus the 5'10" blonde MILF in Griz gear. :oops:

You'll have a great time at out tailgate, 79!

Grizo406 said:
Walkon79 said:

Perfect description of me...minus the 5'10" blonde MILF in Griz gear. :oops:

You'll have a great time at out tailgate, 79!

Hee Hee!

Walkon79 said:

Thats why alpha invited you. So he could gang bang some gang bangas and possible steal your honey. :oops:

Latest posts

Back