• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I SEE EWU FANS ARE HEDGING THIER BETS...

RayWill

Well-known member
...AND GETTING EXCUSES READY.

I live in North Idaho and so close to EWU thier is a lof the beagle fans around here and they are all saying how that the only reason MT won was the bad calls in the game and they are going so far as accusing the refs as purposefully always helping MT win. :lol: How quick they forget the bad call that gave them a NC appearance. EDIT an quarter final win as was just pointed out by an ewu fan of friend mine who didn't even deny that they were bad calls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsG4QKv6KOI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdRyGV0kJuY
 
Seriously? This again? The difference between the CP game and the game you're referencing couldn't be farther.

For one, there was replay that was utilized in the NDSU game since it was the playoffs, CP game not so much. Not that I care...But when you have the benefit of replay and the officials can't find enough to over-turn the call made on the field, not sure what else you want.

For what it's worth, CP had chances to stop Montana from scoring. Just like NDSU did.

BTW, a NDSU TD in that game would have tied the game and sent it into another OT, not won it. It was also the quarters, not the semi's (we beat Nova in the semi's).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
EWURanger29 said:
For what it's worth, CP had chances to stop Montana from scoring. Just like NDSU did.

BTW, a NDSU TD in that game would have tied the game and sent it into another OT, not won it. It was also the quarters, not the semi's (we beat Nova in the semi's).

That was the point I was trying to make that there was still plenty of chances to stop the Griz and that was there was some questionable calls all the way around it happens. Even with replay. The fumble call was a bad call. I would not say the game was rife with them as some of your fans state however or that is the only reason MT won. Just so sick of hearing form freaking EAGLES all day today that too bad the Griz couldn't win honestly and had to pay off the Refs. I have already corrected my self about it being a quarter final appearance before your post. Just to be clear I actually think you will most likely win this game. I don't think you will see the NC this year, but neither will the Griz.
 
RayWill said:
EWURanger29 said:
For what it's worth, CP had chances to stop Montana from scoring. Just like NDSU did.

BTW, a NDSU TD in that game would have tied the game and sent it into another OT, not won it. It was also the quarters, not the semi's (we beat Nova in the semi's).

That was the point I was trying to make that there was still plenty of chances to stop the Griz and that was there was some questionable calls all the way around it happens. Even with replay. The fumble call was a bad call. I would not say the game was rife with them as some of your fans state however or that is the only reason MT won. Just so sick of hearing form freaking EAGLES all day today that too bad the Griz couldn't win honestly and had to pay off the Refs. I have already corrected my self about it being a quarter final appearance before your post. Just to be clear I actually think you will most likely win this game. I don't think you will see the NC this year, but neither will the Griz.

Ah, gotcha. FWIW, I don't think anyone is a shoe-in to compete for a NC this season, except maybe NDSU. Even then, I'm not sure anyone can beat them.

As long as no Big Sky teams draw SHSU, then you never know what will happen. They are the bain of our existence it seems. I actually feel like EWU matches up better with NDSU than they do SHSU.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
You dont match up with wither of them.

They are tough physical teams............and you know what you guys are.
 
None of the blown calls resulted in points. All the pi calls were valid and there was one on Wilson in the endzone they didn't call. There was defense holding they waved off too. These are the same officials that travel to most bigsky teams every year. The fact anyone ever says the refs were payed or whatever is a complete joke.....win through adversity take advantage of what you control. CP had 3 drives and a short fg to ice the game. They missed the opportunity and we capitalized. That's what good teams do
 
Personally I don't see why any ewu fan cares about the officiating in the Montana- Cal Poly game. Besides like injuries a bad call is part of the game............. :ugeek:
 
Every team has caught some breaks along the way. The Griz caught some breaks against Cal Poly just like we did in 2010 on our championship run, it happens.

It's better for both EWU and UM that the Griz beat Poly, it sets up a great game on Saturday. Hopefully both teams are healthy and at full strength, I was looking forward to seeing Van play, so hopefully he's healthy.
 
No EWU fans should mention officiating after that blown call on the Canada fumble last year


Big Sky ref'ing is terrible. Everyone accept it.
 
I find this is funny, because Ray Will already posted on our board that he thinks the Griz will lose. Who is the one making excuses?

RayWill said:
RayWill said:
Our offense is kind of banged up. Van most likely will not play. JJ Favoring a shoulder. Wilson Out with ankle. The coaches refuse to run anyone but Canada. I hate to say it but think you will roll in this one. EWU 35+ MT 21- :cry:
OH ASLO WALCOTT GOODWIN AND TAKAI INJURED AND QUESTIONABLE
 
Under Dog said:
I find this is funny, because Ray Will already posted on our board that he thinks the Griz will lose. Who is the one making excuses?

RayWill said:
RayWill said:
Our offense is kind of banged up. Van most likely will not play. JJ Favoring a shoulder. Wilson Out with ankle. The coaches refuse to run anyone but Canada. I hate to say it but think you will roll in this one. EWU 35+ MT 21- :cry:
OH ASLO WALCOTT GOODWIN AND TAKAI INJURED AND QUESTIONABLE


Now there are 10 of ya over on that board??
 
Brock Landers said:
No EWU fans should mention officiating after that blown call on the Canada fumble last year


Big Sky ref'ing is terrible. Everyone accept it.

No EWU fan should mention anything, ever. They should be neither seen nor heard, just like at their home games. It's shameful that they are even in the Big Sky Conference.
 
CDAGRIZ said:
Brock Landers said:
No EWU fans should mention officiating after that blown call on the Canada fumble last year
Big Sky ref'ing is terrible. Everyone accept it.
No EWU fan should mention anything, ever. They should be neither seen nor heard, just like at their home games. It's shameful that they are even in the Big Sky Conference.
Now, let's not go over-board. Without EWU, the Big Sky would have zero NC wins in the last decade, and exactly one since the year 2000.
 
grizcountry420 said:
Under Dog said:
I find this is funny, because Ray Will already posted on our board that he thinks the Griz will lose. Who is the one making excuses?

RayWill said:
RayWill said:
Our offense is kind of banged up. Van most likely will not play. JJ Favoring a shoulder. Wilson Out with ankle. The coaches refuse to run anyone but Canada. I hate to say it but think you will roll in this one. EWU 35+ MT 21- :cry:
OH ASLO WALCOTT GOODWIN AND TAKAI INJURED AND QUESTIONABLE


Now there are 10 of ya over on that board??

12 :D
 
IdaGriz01 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Brock Landers said:
No EWU fans should mention officiating after that blown call on the Canada fumble last year
Big Sky ref'ing is terrible. Everyone accept it.
No EWU fan should mention anything, ever. They should be neither seen nor heard, just like at their home games. It's shameful that they are even in the Big Sky Conference.
Now, let's not go over-board. Without EWU, the Big Sky would have zero NC wins in the last decade, and exactly one since the year 2000.

That would be a very welcome trade-off if it meant we could be rid of those scumbags. Those Prop 48s and non-qualifiers have fooled the BSC into believing EWU is a real university for long enough.
 
Everyone missed the sarcasm of this thread title. It has the phrase "EWU FANS" in it and we know they don't exist because at least one would be at their home games if they did right? Isn't that what we were supposed to laugh about here?
 
Back
Top