• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I know one fan will think this link is crap, but...

grizpsych

You can watch every game online for free, from the NCAA, and in HD.

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is awesome too.

OMG what an application for smart phones. Wish i had found it sooner.
Go to your app store type in NCAA March Madness Live (it is from turner sports).
It gives updates, and you can click on any game, and watch it live on your smart phone. Reallly good quality too. This rocks.

mtgrizrule said:
This is awesome too.

OMG what an application for smart phones. Wish i had found it sooner.
Go to your app store type in NCAA March Madness Live (it is from turner sports).
It gives updates, and you can click on any game, and watch it live on your smart phone. Reallly good quality too. This rocks.

And replays!(Can watch replay of Griz kickin' ass tonight)
And it works on Anroid phones(no flash player needed)!

SeaGrizluvr said:
stubbins said:
be vewy, vewy caweful...you only get 4 free hours a day. Use it wisely...

I think it's 4 hours for the whole tourney unless you sign in with you cable account.
I really don't understand this. The last few years you've been able to pay like ten bucks and then watch all the games online. This was great for college students like me. Why couldn't they have had it where you can sign in with your cable provider or pay for access?

Oh well, I guess I'll just watch it illegally on First Row Sports...

Also, I appreciate you GrizPsych, and I'm not trying to bitch too much. It is just strange to me that a company wouldn't want to take my money for a service.

SeaGrizluvr said:
stubbins said:
be vewy, vewy caweful...you only get 4 free hours a day. Use it wisely...

I think it's 4 hours for the whole tourney unless you sign in with you cable account.

Nope, I watched for 4 hours last night, and 4 this afternoon. Switched laptops and going to watch for 4 more tonight. Don't know why it lets you switch computers, but it does. :thumb:

Depending on how they are tracking you to make sure you don't go over 4 hours (cookies, or IP address) you could probably get around their limit.

If it's by cookies, just delete all your cookies (or if you can find the offending cookie(s) delete it) and restart your browser.

If it's by IP address, most of us here probably have dynamic IP addresses, so it's possible depending on your ISP that powercycling your DSL or Cable modem might get you a new IP address. Probably a good idea to clear your cookies and restart your browser then too just in case it's both.

Since they are allowing guest access with no registration those are the only 2 ways I can think of that they might be using to limit people to 4 hours.

Potomac Griz said:
Depending on how they are tracking you to make sure you don't go over 4 hours (cookies, or IP address) you could probably get around their limit.

If it's by cookies, just delete all your cookies (or if you can find the offending cookie(s) delete it) and restart your browser.

If it's by IP address, most of us here probably have dynamic IP addresses, so it's possible depending on your ISP that powercycling your DSL or Cable modem might get you a new IP address. Probably a good idea to clear your cookies and restart your browser then too just in case it's both.

Since they are allowing guest access with no registration those are the only 2 ways I can think of that they might be using to limit people to 4 hours.

Or they're taking us all for suckers who will assume their "limits" are real. :lol: :thumb:

MaximumGriz2013 said:
Also, I appreciate you GrizPsych, and I'm not trying to bitch too much. It is just strange to me that a company wouldn't want to take my money for a service.

Well, there is that little detail about signing your soul away in blood...

Potomac Griz said:

good call...deleted the cookies on the other laptop, and it's working again.

Never mind, it just shut out again, said my 4 hour limit was up...

grizpsych said:

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I have an entire galaxy of twelve thousand star systems backing me up and you have...what?.. nada. In fact, some of you, even less than nothing. You better start getting honest white ass; otherwise it'll cost you...dearly. You think you're worth testing? Presumption unto criminality you be. You're just shit in the way in between that of two galaxies around this Island Earth; the vision of George Washington at Valley Forge should have related something, at the very least, even if only half correct. Quit getting in the way you insufferable arrogance!!!

grizpsych said:

G's, if you have CBS, TNT, TBS and TRUtv you can watch ever game in HD on a TV....holy shit! get with it....am I just a well to do asshole because I watch it on tv? :shock: :)

I am just kidding.... ;)

Latest posts

Back