• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I just want to say to you all.........

djonevers

That this is THE BEST board I have ever been on. I don't know why it took me so long to find it and come here, after all my parents are alumni my brother in-law played for the Griz, in fact I am the disappointment in my family as I did not go to the UM . (birth defects? Nah just one of those smack yourself on the forehead "DUH!" moments). I have been to several boards and all they do is well, it doesn't matter. You guys and gals have the best interaction I have seen. I am glad I came here and look forward to many postings of great enjoyment AND the excitement of the hunt for a new (and hopefully great) coach and staff to lead the young bunch of studs the Griz have to the championship in 2003!

Welcome aboard!! It gets a bit ugly in here from time to time, but hang in there, under all the ugly stuff...........we are all GRIZ

Welcome to eGriz.com

It's nice to see new people on here, there has been a lot of them!!

I just finished my last final in school for the semester so I will have more time for eGriz.com. I will be talking a lot more on here now. I get a 6 1/2 week break from school, WOW!!!!

Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say, Chris

UGLY? Sheesh, this board is tame. If you want ugly go to Grizzlyboards.com. Now that there you will get ugly.

Latest posts

Back